[PDAC July Mission] Unlock the PDAC Mystery Medals to Get Your Super Status Highlighted

Latest reply: Aug 1, 2019 17:16:11 1502 62 9 4
banner

Activity time: 2019/7/23-2019/7/31
Activity participants: Only PDAC members

Background:
In recognition of the continuous efforts of PDAC members in improving documentation and enhancing our team spirit, we recently released the PDAC Exclusive Medal System V1.0 and will allocate corresponding medals based on what PDAC members really accomplished behind the scenes. But you know what? We also have two mystery medals for you to unlock to get your super status!
Medal Name Candidates Icon
PDAC Member All PDAC members (past/present) icon 01
PDAC Frequent Contributor 1. Members who have participated in one PDAC event
2. Members who have participated in three PDAC events
3. Members who have participated in more than ten PDAC events
icon 02
PDAC Contribution Award Members whose yearly bonus points (in relation to overall performance) rank top ten in PDAC and who have made active and solid contributions to Huawei’s documentation. icon 03
PDAC Top Event Contributor Members who actively participated in PDAC monthly events (one person/month); previous awardees will not be entitled to another award. icon 04
(PDAC Exclusive Medal System V1.0)

The mystery medals are waiting to be activated.
You can get the following two medals only during this activity. You need to complete two tasks and get approval from the PDAC administrator to successfully activate them.
Innovation Master

“Innovation Master” Medal
Task 1: Please share your opinions on the PDCA medal system in the comment section: Are you satisfied with the current medal system? What optimization can be made? What are the reasons?
PDAC Talent Scout

“PDAC Talent Scout” Medal
Task 2: Please invite qualified colleagues (at least one) to join PDAC during the activity. Invitation method:
1. Click Invite others to add a PDAC application form and send the PDAC invitation letter to a colleague. You can download the applicaiton form below this post.
2. Follow up with the colleague to fill in the PDAC application form and submit it to the PDAC administrator for review.
Invite others

How can I view my PDAC exclusive medals?
gif

Activity rules
1. “Innovation Master” medal: Reply to the post in the comments section as required. If the comment is accepted, you get the medal!
2. “PDAC Talent Scout” medal: Have at least one colleague successfully join the PDAC team (the colleague should fill in the application form and get the approval from the administrator).
3. We will add your corresponding medals within 14 working days after the activity is over.

Activity rewards
1. Members who are participating in this PDAC activity for the first time will get the PDAC Frequent Contributor medal, which is activated automatically. icon 05
2. All participants will be rewarded 60 points, which will be added within 14 working days after the activity ends. You can go to “My Huawei / Feedback / Doc Points” to check your points and claim your gifts in the redemption period.

img_logo
Copyright © 2019 Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd. All rights reserved

This article contains more resources

You need to log in to download or view. No account?Register

x
  • x
  • convention:

PDAC_Admin
Official Created Jul 23, 2019 10:57:23 Helpful(1) Helpful(1)

Dear PDAC members, 

We already fix the 'Invite others" tab problem and it works now. We are so sorry for any inconvenience it brought to you. If you would like to invite others, please pay attention to the following matters:

1. Remember to CC to document@huawei.com so that we can take a record of your invitation.
2. Remember to download and add the PDAC application form as attachement before your send the email to your colleagues.

Good luck!
Sheffy Wong
Admin of PDAC

• x
  • convention:

E.DR_91
E.DR_91 Created Aug 1, 2019 08:02:36
Good Day Dear Sorry, I didn't notice the ended time for this activity, can i send invitiation now to unlock the medel ? and get Docs Point or i should wait to new activity ?  
E.DR_91
E.DR_91 Created Aug 1, 2019 08:05:37
Good Day Dear Kindly i did'nt notice the ended date can I send the invitation now ? or i should to wait another activity ? Regards.  
PDAC_Admin
PDAC_Admin Reply E.DR_91  Created Aug 2, 2019 00:53:59
Dear you can invite your colleagues anytime. By the way, the next activity is coming soon, Stay tuned.  
E.DR_91
E.DR_91 Reply PDAC_Admin  Created Aug 3, 2019 18:20:33
Thank you I will be ready  
Sheffy%20Wong
PDAC_Admin
Official Created Jul 24, 2019 11:08:41 Helpful(0) Helpful(0)

Dear PDAC members, if you can't find the comment section, you can complete the task 1 by replying email directly.[PDAC July Mission] Unlock the PDAC Mystery Medals to Get Your Super Status-3010895-1 You are suggested to click to join the group here so that you can write a post and comment in this PDAC group, thank you [PDAC July Mission] Unlock the PDAC Mystery Medals to Get Your Super Status-3010895-2:https://forum.huawei.com/enterprise/en/forum-100049.html
  • x
  • convention:

Sheffy%20Wong
yogijain
MVE Created Jul 23, 2019 09:46:23 Helpful(0) Helpful(0)

Hi Team
its good though

Problem : Invite others Tab is not working

Regards
  • x
  • convention:

Yogendra%20Jain
PDAC_Admin
Official Created Jul 23, 2019 10:47:35 Helpful(1) Helpful(1)

Posted by yogijain at 2019-07-23 09:46 Hi Teamits good though Problem : Invite others Tab is not working Regards
Dear thank you for your kind reminder, we are fixing the problem[PDAC July Mission] Unlock the PDAC Mystery Medals to Get Your Super Status-3009375-1
  • x
  • convention:

Sheffy%20Wong
PDAC_Admin
Official Created Jul 23, 2019 10:57:23 Helpful(1) Helpful(1)

Dear PDAC members, 

We already fix the 'Invite others" tab problem and it works now. We are so sorry for any inconvenience it brought to you. If you would like to invite others, please pay attention to the following matters:

1. Remember to CC to document@huawei.com so that we can take a record of your invitation.
2. Remember to download and add the PDAC application form as attachement before your send the email to your colleagues.

Good luck!
Sheffy Wong
Admin of PDAC

• x
  • convention:

E.DR_91
E.DR_91 Created Aug 1, 2019 08:02:36
Good Day Dear Sorry, I didn't notice the ended time for this activity, can i send invitiation now to unlock the medel ? and get Docs Point or i should wait to new activity ?  
E.DR_91
E.DR_91 Created Aug 1, 2019 08:05:37
Good Day Dear Kindly i did'nt notice the ended date can I send the invitation now ? or i should to wait another activity ? Regards.  
PDAC_Admin
PDAC_Admin Reply E.DR_91  Created Aug 2, 2019 00:53:59
Dear you can invite your colleagues anytime. By the way, the next activity is coming soon, Stay tuned.  
E.DR_91
E.DR_91 Reply PDAC_Admin  Created Aug 3, 2019 18:20:33
Thank you I will be ready  
Sheffy%20Wong
m.dr_91
Created Jul 23, 2019 11:11:12 Helpful(0) Helpful(0)

gOOd
  • x
  • convention:

Mr.Jack
Created Jul 23, 2019 11:34:20 Helpful(0) Helpful(0)

I'm verey new member, it's nice to have those medals and I'm excited to get more :)

medal

Task 1 and 2 are done

x
  • x
  • convention:

The%20Hope%20Diamond
Peterhof
Created Jul 23, 2019 17:06:57 Helpful(0) Helpful(0)

Very good!
I think that medals that correspond to "number of something" should count it in some period in the past to show who is more active now. And old medals could be added to the some kind of "history".
  • x
  • convention:

LuizPuppin
MVE Created Jul 23, 2019 21:57:08 Helpful(0) Helpful(0)

Task 1 done.

x
  • x
  • convention:

mrppa
Created Jul 24, 2019 07:27:44 Helpful(0) Helpful(0)

Hi Documentation Team,

This is a good idea and a good motivation for new participants to have some award.

Welcome a board :-)
  • x
  • convention:

Mohamed_Mostafa
Created Jul 24, 2019 07:29:50 Helpful(1) Helpful(1)

It is great to get medals as acknowledgment for our contributions .. it makes us unique and make other people want to join and participate .
I collected some :
[PDAC July Mission] Unlock the PDAC Mystery Medals to Get Your Super Status-3010439-1

But willing to collect them all [PDAC July Mission] Unlock the PDAC Mystery Medals to Get Your Super Status-3010439-2

I suggest that all logos should contain the PDAC word so that every once can recognise from just seeing the logo

x
  • x
  • convention:

Network & Security Engineer
Login and enjoy all the member benefits

Login and enjoy all the member benefits

Login