Introduce Yourself to the Committee!

Latest reply: May 22, 2019 04:56:16 4037 21 1 0

Hi all,

First of all, welcome to the PDAC! Introduce Yourself to the Committee!-2325463-1

Please introduce yourself in this thread.  I think before we get started, everyone would love to know each other. Tell us who you are and what do you do. You might want to also include some info on your background -- really anything you want others to know. I'll kick it off, just to get the ball rolling. 

So as you can see, my name is Ringo and I've joined the Huawei PDAC this year to take care of the online community. If you have any questions about PDAC, suggestions or just want to have chat, please don't hesitate to give me a shout. 

Hope to talk soon!

RingoIntroduce Yourself to the Committee!-2325463-2

• x
  • convention:

walidnawar
Created Jul 20, 2017 12:49:27 Helpful(0) Helpful(0)

Dear all ,

it is my proud to be a member in PDAC group , I'm Walid Nawar from Egypt

I'd like introduce myself during my attachments.

Thank you! All 

This post was last edited by walidnawar at 2018-07-09 08:03.

This article contains more resources

You need to log in to download or view. No account?Register

x
  • x
  • convention:

Try to Add Value anywhere anytime , Tomorrow never waits
walidnawar
Created Jul 20, 2017 13:07:37 Helpful(0) Helpful(0)

Thank you

This post was last edited by walidnawar at 2017-11-23 13:20.

This article contains more resources

You need to log in to download or view. No account?Register

x
  • x
  • convention:

Try to Add Value anywhere anytime , Tomorrow never waits
Ringozone112
Created Jul 21, 2017 06:03:54 Helpful(1) Helpful(1)

Posted by walidnawar at 2017-07-20 13:07 For More Details Plz find my resume   <?xml:namespace prefix = "v" ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com: ...
Thanks for your very detailed introduction and comprehensive materials! Well presented!
  • x
  • convention:

Ringozone112
Created Jul 21, 2017 06:08:13 Helpful(1) Helpful(1)

I hope everyone can join and introduce yourself to the others here. Just a simple intro and saying "Hello" would be just fine. :)
  • x
  • convention:

max_munnich
Created Jul 24, 2017 10:08:05 Helpful(1) Helpful(1)

Hi all,

I am going to be very short!

My name is Max, I am from the Netherlands. I have been in IT for about 20 years (professionally, 30 years all included), so my resume is about 40 pages. I will not upload it.
I offer consultancy and training and currently am co-owner of a HALP in the Netherlands; we develop and deliver courses for Huawei in EU, Africa and sometimes Asia. I hold several Huawei certificates (HCIE Storage and others) and awards, but also from other vendors.
If needed you can find me on LinkedIn, Facebook or even WeChat!

Good luck and happy hunting!
  • x
  • convention:

Ringozone112
Created Jul 25, 2017 01:29:43 Helpful(1) Helpful(1)

Posted by max_munnich at 2017-07-24 10:08 Hi all,I am going to be very short!My name is Max, I am from the Netherlands. I have been in IT for ...
Welcome, Max!

Your profession and experience are treasures to the Committee. Introduce Yourself to the Committee!-2330541-1
  • x
  • convention:

Ringozone112
Created Jul 28, 2017 01:47:48 Helpful(1) Helpful(1)

Posted by max_munnich at 2017-07-24 10:08 Hi all,I am going to be very short!My name is Max, I am from the Netherlands. I have been in IT for ...
Hi Max!

Your experience and opinions will be treasures to the Committee!

Thanks for joinning;)

Ringo
  • x
  • convention:

ahricomambo4u
Created Aug 11, 2017 09:31:16 Helpful(1) Helpful(1)

Hi Team,

Thanks for accepting me in this group!

Just a brief summary of myself, my name is Ricardo and I am currently working as a Technical consultant for a I.T. Distributor based here in Singapore.

I have been in this industry for about 13 years now, and have been supporting Huawei in the last 3 years.

My primary skillset is in Networking and Security, however, since our company also covers most of the equipment of Huawei (from UPS to GPON solutions), I can say that I am fully immersed in Huawei.

Thanks again for accepting me in this group and I will contribute as much as I can!

Regards,
Ricardo:)
  • x
  • convention:

Ringozone112
Created Aug 14, 2017 02:32:01 Helpful(1) Helpful(1)

ricardop 发表于 2017-08-11 09:31 Hi Team,Thanks for accepting me in this group!Just a brief summary of myself, my name is Ricardo and ...

Welcome, Ricardo!

Your familarity with Huawei products will further round out the Committee's expertise. We look forward to your engagement and feedback.Introduce Yourself to the Committee!-2374955-1

Cheers,
Ringo
  • x
  • convention:

Back to list
Login and enjoy all the member benefits

Login and enjoy all the member benefits

Login