When Can I Specify a Password When Applying For a Cloud Host on ServiceCenter

【Product�?
ManageOne ServiceCenter

【Version�?
3.0.9, 3.0.9SPC1, and 3.0.9SPC2

【Question�?
When can I specify a password when applying for a cloud host on ServiceCenter?

【Answer�?
If the cloud host type is Huawei cloud host and the AZ type is FusionCompute or KVM, you can specify a password.

NOTE:
If the AZ type is FusionCompute, set the cloud host password policy to FusionSphere Openstack when configuring the FusionCompute resource pool on FusionSphere OpenStack so that you can successfully log in to the cloud host using a password on ServiceCenter.
If the AZ type is KVM, you can specify the password only when Cloud-Init is installed on the image and Cloud-Init is selected during image registration on FusionSphere OpenStack OM.

----End

Other related questions:
What Should I Pay Attention to When Logging In to the ServiceCenter Cloud Host Using VNC
【Product�? ManageOne ServiceCenter 【Version�? 3.0 【Question�? What should I pay attention to when logging in to the ServiceCenter cloud host using VNC? 【Answer�? Pay attention to the following items when logging in to the ServiceCenter cloud host using VNC: You can log in to the cloud host using VNC only when the cloud host is in the running state. If you specify a password when creating the cloud host, you are advised to log in to the cloud host five minutes after the cloud host is created. For security purposes, change your password for logging in to the cloud host in a timely manner. When you log in to a cloud host using VNC, other users cannot log in to the cloud host in other modes. ----End

Do I Need to Stop a Cloud Host When Detaching a Cloud Hard Disk from the Cloud Host
【Product�? ManageOne ServiceCenter 【Version�? 3.X 【Fault Type�? Cloud Hard Disk 【Question�? Do I need to stop a cloud host when detaching a cloud hard disk from the cloud host? 【Answer�? You can detach the cloud hard disk only when a common cloud host, Huawei cloud host, or a dedicated server which is in the running state are stopped. ----End

What Do I Do If the Cloud Host Specifications Are Not Displayed on the ServiceCenter Tenant Portal After the ServiceCenter Cloud Host Specifications Are Changed
【Product�? ManageOne ServiceCenter 【Version�? 3.X 【Question�? What do I do if the cloud host specifications are not displayed on the ServiceCenter tenant portal after the ServiceCenter cloud host specifications are changed? 【Answer�? ServiceCenter compares the cloud host specifications after and before specification change. If the cloud hard disk and memory configuration values after the change are smaller than those before the change, the cloud host specifications will not be displayed on the ServiceCenter tenant portal. If you want to display the cloud host specifications on the ServiceCenter tenant portal, ensure that the cloud hard disk and memory configuration values after the change are greater than or equal to those values before the change. ----End

What Are the Precautions for Expanding the Capacity of the Cloud Hard Disk When the Capacity of a ServiceCenter Cloud Host or Dedicated Server Cloud Hard Disk Is Insufficient
【Product�? ManageOne ServiceCenter 【Version�? 3.0 【Question�? What are the precautions for expanding the capacity of the cloud hard disk when the capacity of a ServiceCenter cloud host or dedicated server cloud hard disk is insufficient? 【Answer�? The capacity of a cloud hard disk that has been mounted to a cloud host or a dedicated server cannot be expanded. If the AZ type is FusionCompute, the capacities of cloud hard disks whose capacity is less than 4 GB cannot be expanded. The capacities of cloud hard disks that have snapshots created can be successfully expanded only when the storage type is FusionStorage. If the cloud hard disk capacity fails to be expanded, reset the cloud hard disk status. ----End

What Are the Statuses of Cloud Hosts on ServiceCenter
【Product�? ManageOne ServiceCenter 【Version�? 3.X 【Fault Type�? Cloud host 【Question�? What are the statuses of cloud hosts on ServiceCenter? 【Answer�? The statuses of cloud hosts on ServiceCenter are as follows: running: The cloud host is running. stopped: The cloud host has been stopped. hibernated: The cloud host has been hibernated. creating: The cloud host is being created. create_failed: The cloud host fails to be created. create_success: The cloud host has been successfully created. resize: The cloud host configuration is being modified. starting: The cloud host is being started. stopping: The cloud host is being stopped. migrating: The cloud host is being migrated. shutting_down: The cloud host is being deleted. fault_resuming: The cloud host fault is being rectified. hibernating: The cloud host is being hibernated. rebooting: The cloud host is being restarted. pause: The cloud host has been paused. recycling: The cloud host is being recycled. error: The cloud host is faulty. unknown: The cloud host status is unknown. Removed: The cloud host has been removed from ServiceCenter. ----End

If you have more questions, you can seek help from following ways:
To iKnow To Live Chat
Scroll to top