How Do I Query ServiceCenter VM Monitoring Data

【Product�?
ManageOne ServiceCenter

【Version�?
3.X

【Question�?
How Do I query ServiceCenter VM monitoring data?

【Answer�?
Step 1 Obtain the VM resource ID from the VM list.

Step 2 After environment variables are imported to the FusionSphere OpenStack background, run the following commands to query resource statistics:
Run the following command to query the CPU usage of the VM:
ceilometer sample-list -q 'resource=d57eb882-4036-4f05-b02e-a8751a7a35ea' -m cpu_util -l 10
Run the following command to query the memory usage of the VM:
ceilometer sample-list -q 'resource=d57eb882-4036-4f05-b02e-a8751a7a35ea' -m mem_util -l 10
Run the following command to query the disk usage of the VM:
ceilometer sample-list -q 'resource=d57eb882-4036-4f05-b02e-a8751a7a35ea' -m disk_util.inband -l 10

Step 3 The top 5 monitoring data items of ServiceCenter are directly obtained from FusionSphere OpenStack. If the query result on the FusionSphere OpenStack background is consistent with that on the ServiceCenter WebUI, and both of them are incorrect data, contact FusionSphere OpenStack maintenance engineers.

----End

Other related questions:
How Do I Query the VM List over an Interface on the ServiceCenter Server
【Product�? ManageOne ServiceCenter 【Version�? 3.X 【Question�? How do I query the VM list over an interface on the ServiceCenter server? 【Answer�? Example curl command of querying the VM list: curl -i -k -X POST 'https://162.162.167.2:543/goku/rest/v1.5/237ad39f47154084b339be69b3b766dd/vms/action?cloud-infra=36' -H "User-Agent:HttpClient" -H "Content-Type:application/json" -H "Accept:application/json" -H "X-Auth-User-ID: 8044e196d6a84e998d71bfbf82426e6d" -H "X-HW-Cloud-Auth-Token: d2NjX2NyeXB0ATQxNDU1MzVGNDM0MjQzOzQyMzg0MzM0NDQ0NTM3MzgzNTQyMzczMTQyNDU0NTMwMzEzNzMwMzEzMzQ1MzUzMDM0NDMzNzMwNDI0MTQzMzU7OzMxMzAzMDMwOzVBRTYwQ0E3QTBDRTQxMTBCREY3QTBENkRCQjIzNjcxO0Q3NzJFRUJCRjhENjBGNjc7" -d'{"list":{"start":"","limit":11,"detail":0,"notTagsAny":"__type_baremetal","status":[""],"detailLevel":1,"availableZoneId":"","condition":""}}'' The following parameters may vary depending on the site planning: ad39f47154084b339be69b3b766dd: specifies the ID of a VDC. X-Auth-User-ID: specifies the ID of a user account. The long string after X-HW-Cloud-Auth-Token specifies the token ID. ----End

How Do I Change the Name of a VM on ServiceCenter
【Product�? ManageOne ServiceCenter 【Version�? 2.X 【Question�? How do I change the name of a VM on ServiceCenter? 【Answer�? Step 1 Log in to the ServiceCenter tenant portal. Go to the VMs page, select the VM whose name you want to change, click the arrow to expand its details, click the modification icon next to the VM name, change the VM name, and refresh the VMs page. Step 2 Click the service instance link to access the service instance corresponding to the VM. Click the arrow to expand its details and click the refresh icon next to Resource to synchronize the latest VM name to the service instance. The VM name is changed synchronously on FusionCompute. ----End

How Do I Quickly Troubleshoot the Failure in Deleting a VM on ServiceCenter
【Product�? ServiceCenter 【Version�? 3.0, 3.0.SPC2, 3.0.5, 3.0.5.SP1, 3.0.5.SP2, 3.0.5.SP3, 3.0.5.SP5, 3.0.7, and 3.0.8 【Question�? How do I quickly troubleshoot the failure in deleting a VM on ServiceCenter? 【Answer�? You can troubleshoot the failure based on the error information contained in the failed order. Step 1 Choose User Center > My Applications, and view the application order associated with the VM deletion failure. Step 2 Click the application order ID. View the failure cause on the bottom of the order details page. If the failure cause is Internal error. or Parameter error., locate the fault on ServiceCenter. If the failure cause contains openstack nova delete server failed, the error message is returned by FusionSphere OpenStack. The fault is generally caused by incorrect configuration of FusionSphere OpenStack. In this case, go to Step 3. Step 3 Log in to the ServiceCenter active node as user galaxmanager. Step 4 Run the following command to enter the engineering mode: gotoEngineerMode Default password: Huawei@CLOUD8! Step 5 Run the following command to open the workflow log: vi /var/log/goku/orchestrator/orchestrator.log Search for the number of the failed order in the workflow log. Starting from the search result, find the VM ID or volume ID. Contact FusionSphere OpenStack engineers for troubleshooting assistance. ----End

How Do I Quickly Troubleshoot the Failure in Creating a VM on ServiceCenter
【Product�? ServiceCenter 【Version�? 3.0, 3.0.SPC2, 3.0.5, 3.0.5.SP1, 3.0.5.SP2, 3.0.5.SP3, 3.0.5.SP5, 3.0.7, and 3.0.8 【Question�? How do I quickly troubleshoot the failure in creating a VM on ServiceCenter? 【Answer�? You can troubleshoot the failure based on the error information contained in the failed order. Step 1 Choose User Center > My Applications, and view the application order associated with the VM creation failure. Step 2 Click the application order ID. View the failure cause on the bottom of the order details page. If the failure cause is Internal error. or Parameter error., locate the fault on ServiceCenter. If the failure cause contains openstack nova create server failed, the error message is returned by FusionSphere OpenStack. The fault is generally caused by incorrect configuration of FusionSphere OpenStack. In this case, go to Step 3. Step 3 Log in to the ServiceCenter active node as user galaxmanager. Step 4 Run the following command to enter the engineering mode: gotoEngineerMode Default password: Huawei@CLOUD8! Step 5 Run the following command to open the workflow log: vi /var/log/goku/orchestrator/orchestrator.log Search for the number of the failed order in the workflow log. Starting from the search result, find the VM ID or volume ID. Contact FusionSphere OpenStack engineers for troubleshooting assistance. ----End

If you have more questions, you can seek help from following ways:
To iKnow To Live Chat
Scroll to top