ManageOne ServiceCenter FAQs

ManageOne ServiceCenter FAQs�?
【Creating VPC Interworking】Creating VPC Interworking
【How Do I Create Private Specifications and Associate Them with VDCs】How Do I Create Private Specifications and Associate Them with VDCs
【How Do I Quickly Troubleshoot the Failure in Creating a VM on ServiceCenter】How Do I Quickly Troubleshoot the Failure in Creating a VM on ServiceCenter
�?How Do I Quickly Troubleshoot the Failure in Creating an EVS Disk on ServiceCenter�?How Do I Quickly Troubleshoot the Failure in Creating an EVS Disk on ServiceCenter
【How Do I Create System Disk Snapshots and Restore System Disks Using Snapshots on ServiceCenter】How Do I Create System Disk Snapshots and Restore System Disks Using Snapshots on ServiceCenter
【The Page Turning Button Becomes Invalid If the Number of Services in a Customized Service Catalog Exceeds Six on ServiceCenter】The Page Turning Button Becomes Invalid If the Number of Services in a Customized Service Catalog Exceeds Six on ServiceCenter
�?What Do I Do If a VM Does not Support VNC Login After Being Managed�?What Do I Do If a VM Does not Support VNC Login After Being Managed

Other related questions:
FAQ-ACL matching order
Question: How do rules in an ACL take effect?

Answer: An ACL consists of multiple deny | permit clauses, each of which describes a rule. The device supports two matching orders: the configuration order (config) and the automatic order (auto). The default order is config, that is, rules are processed in the order that they are configured. You can use the match-order { auto | config } command to change the matching order. auto: indicates that ACL rules are processed based on the depth first principle. If the ACL rules are of the same depth first order, they are processed in ascending order of rule IDs. For details about the depth first principle, see Configuration > CLI-based Configuration > Configuration Guide - Security > ACL Configuration > Principle > Matching Order in the product documentation. config: indicates that the rules are processed based on the configuration order. If rule IDs are specified, packets match ACL rules in ascending order of rule IDs.

FAQs about OceanStor Toolkit
Refer to Revelations of Troublesolving cases on the right.

If you have more questions, you can seek help from following ways:
To iKnow To Live Chat
Scroll to top