What Do I Do If Address X.X.X.X is in use Is Displayed When a VLB with Multiple Monitors Is Created on ServiceCenter

【Product�?
ServiceCenter

【Version�?
3.0, 3.0.SPC2, 3.0.5, 3.0.5.SP1, 3.0.5.SP2, 3.0.5.SP3, 3.0.5.SP5, 3.0.7, and 3.0.8

【Fault Type�?
Network fault

【Symptom�?
When a VLB with multiple monitors is created on ServiceCenter, an error message "Address X.X.X.X is in use" is displayed.

【Fault Locating�?
Step 1 Use SSH to log in to a FusionSphere OpenStack node through the reverse proxy IP address.
The default username and password are FSP and Huawei@CLOUD8, respectively.

Step 2 Switch to user root.

Step 3 Run the following command to import environment variables:
source set_env

Step 4 Run the following command to check the additional configuration item on FusionSphere OpenStack:
cps template-ext-params-show --service neutron neutron-server

Step 5 Check the returned result.
The returned result is empty.

【Root Cause�?
The multi-monitor function is not configured on FusionSphere OpenStack.

【Solution�?
Contact FusionSphere OpenStack engineers to assist in configuring the multi-monitor function.

----End

Other related questions:
What Do I Do If Error Code 404 Is Displayed When I Enter the Firewall Page on ServiceCenter
【Product�? ServiceCenter 【Version�? 3.0, 3.0.SPC2, 3.0.5, 3.0.5.SP1, 3.0.5.SP2, 3.0.5.SP3, 3.0.5.SP5, 3.0.7, and 3.0.8 【Fault Type�? Network fault 【Symptom�? Error code 404 is displayed when you enter the firewall page on ServiceCenter. 【Fault Locating�? Step 1 Use SSH to log in to a FusionSphere OpenStack node through the reverse proxy IP address. The default username and password are FSP and Huawei@CLOUD8, respectively. Step 2 Switch to user root. Step 3 Run the following command to import environment variables: source set_env Step 4 Run the following command to check the neutron plug-in configuration on FusionSphere OpenStack: cps template-params-show --service neutron neutron-server Step 5 Check the service_plugins information. The firewall plug-in information is not configured. Therefore, error code 404 occurs. 【Root Cause�? In the SDN scenario, the firewall plug-in is not configured on FusionSphere OpenStack. As a result, error code 404 is displayed. 【Solution�? Contact FusionSphere OpenStack engineers to configure the firewall plug-in. ----End

How Do I Query ServiceCenter VM Monitoring Data
【Product�? ManageOne ServiceCenter 【Version�? 3.X 【Question�? How Do I query ServiceCenter VM monitoring data? 【Answer�? Step 1 Obtain the VM resource ID from the VM list. Step 2 After environment variables are imported to the FusionSphere OpenStack background, run the following commands to query resource statistics: Run the following command to query the CPU usage of the VM: ceilometer sample-list -q 'resource=d57eb882-4036-4f05-b02e-a8751a7a35ea' -m cpu_util -l 10 Run the following command to query the memory usage of the VM: ceilometer sample-list -q 'resource=d57eb882-4036-4f05-b02e-a8751a7a35ea' -m mem_util -l 10 Run the following command to query the disk usage of the VM: ceilometer sample-list -q 'resource=d57eb882-4036-4f05-b02e-a8751a7a35ea' -m disk_util.inband -l 10 Step 3 The top 5 monitoring data items of ServiceCenter are directly obtained from FusionSphere OpenStack. If the query result on the FusionSphere OpenStack background is consistent with that on the ServiceCenter WebUI, and both of them are incorrect data, contact FusionSphere OpenStack maintenance engineers. ----End

What Do I Do If "Storage unit id is None." Is Displayed When a Cloud Hard Disk Is Backed Up on ServiceCenter
【Product�? ManageOne ServiceCenter 【Version�? 3.X 【Fault Type�? Cloud Hard Disk 【Question�? What do I do if "Storage unit id is None." is displayed when a cloud hard disk is backed up on ServiceCenter? 【Answer�? On ServiceCenter, change the backup type from Remote to Local. ----End

If you have more questions, you can seek help from following ways:
To iKnow To Live Chat
Scroll to top