What Do I Do If I Failed to Disable SNAT on ServiceCenter Because the Floating IP Address on FusionSphere OpenStack Is In ERROR Status

【Product�?
ServiceCenter

【Version�?
3.0, 3.0.SPC2, 3.0.5, 3.0.5.SP1, 3.0.5.SP2, 3.0.5.SP3, 3.0.5.SP5, 3.0.7, and 3.0.8

【Fault Type�?
Network fault

【Symptom�?
When SNAT is disabled, an error message is displayed indicating that SNAT fails to be configured at the underlying layer.

【Fault Locating�?
Step 1 Use SSH to log in to a FusionSphere OpenStack node through the reverse proxy IP address.
The default username and password are FSP and Huawei@CLOUD8, respectively.

Step 2 Switch to user root.

Step 3 Run the following command to import environment variables:
source set_env

Step 4 Run the following command to query the floating IP address:
neutron port-show SC_SNAT_XXX
Replace XXX with the VPC ID. On the VPC list page, click the gear icon in the upper right corner of the table and select ID. The VPC ID is displayed in the table.

Step 5 Run the following command to query the status of the floating IP address:
neutron floatingip-list --floating_ip_address YYY -c id -c status
YYY indicates the floating IP address obtained in the previous step.

Step 6 Check the status value.
The floating IP address is in the ERROR status.

【Root Cause�?
If the floating IP address on FusionSphere OpenStack is in the ERROR status, SNAT will fail to be disabled.

【Solution�?
Contact FusionSphere OpenStack engineers to rectify the fault.

----End

Other related questions:
How Do I Change the FusionSphere OpenStack Version on ServiceCenter After a FusionSphere OpenStack Upgrade
【Product�? ServiceCenter 【Version�? 3.0, 3.0.SPC2, 3.0.5, 3.0.5.SP1, 3.0.5.SP2, 3.0.5.SP3, 3.0.5.SP5, 3.0.7, and 3.0.8 【Question�? How do I change the FusionSphere OpenStack version on ServiceCenter after a FusionSphere OpenStack upgrade? 【Answer�? You can change the FusionSphere OpenStack version using the ServiceCenter database. Step 1 Use PuTTY to log in to the ServiceCenter active node as user galaxmanager. Default password of user galaxmanager: Huawei@CLOUD8 Step 2 Run the following command to enter the engineering mode: gotoEngineerMode Default password: Huawei@CLOUD8! Step 3 Run the following command to disable PuTTY logout on timeout: TMOUT=0 Step 4 Run the following command to switch to user dbadmin: su dbadmin Step 5 Run the following command to access the database: gsql -W Manager@123 Step 6 Run the following commands to change the FusionSphere OpenStack version in the database from x to y, replacing x and y with the actual versions: update connector.connector set VERSION='y' where VERSION='x'; update ssp.cloud_infra set VERSION='y' where VERSION='x'; update ssp.cloud_infra_attr set value ='y' where ATTR='version' and value ='x'; ----End

If you have more questions, you can seek help from following ways:
To iKnow To Live Chat
Scroll to top