What Do I Do If the License File Contains Angle Brackets

【Product�?
ManageOne ServiceCenter

【Version�?
2.X and 3.X

【Question�?
What do I do if the license file contains angle brackets?

【Answer�?
Site information in a ServiceCenter license file contains angle brackets (<>). As a result, ServiceCenter fails to load the license file.
Perform ESN changing on ESDP. Enter the original ESN. After the operation is performed, the license file can be successfully loaded to ServiceCenter.

----End

Other related questions:
What Do I Do If a License Cannot Be Imported to ServiceCenter Because It Contains Invalid Characters
【Product�? ServiceCenter 【Version�? 3.0, 3.0.SPC2, 3.0.5, 3.0.5.SP1, 3.0.5.SP2, 3.0.5.SP3, 3.0.5.SP5, and 3.0.7 【Fault Type�? License fault 【Symptom�? When a license is imported to ServiceCenter, the error message "The request has Invalid parameter: <, >." or "The request has invalid parameter <, >" is displayed. 【Fault Locating�? The error message displayed on the page indicates that the license contains special characters such as angle brackets <>. Special characters will result in a verification failure. 【Root Cause�? The license file contains angle brackets <>. After the license is imported to ServiceCenter, the security framework verifies the license file. The verification will fail to prevent XSS attacks if special characters are found. Check the BOQ and find that the site information contains angle brackets <>. The license file generated on the ESDP platform contains the site information. As a result, the license contains special characters. 【Solution�? Temporary Solution After an ESN change (set ESN Change Type to Without revocation code) is performed on the ESDP platform, the changed ESN is still the original ESN. After the change, the new license file does not contain angle brackets <>. Final Solution This problem will be resolved in ServiceCenter 3.0.8. ----End

What should I do if I failed to import the license file into the MCU?
The possible causes are as follows: First, check the license file. For example, check whether the license file has been damaged or whether you have applied for the correct license file. Second, check the import operations. For example, check whether the license file path is correct or whether the import operations are correct. For a VP9000 series MCU, if the import still fails, upgrade the MCU to V500R002C00 or a later version. It is because versions earlier than V500R002C00 do not support universal transfer. To import a universal transfer license, you must upgrade the MCU to V500R002C00 or a later version.

Do the RP100 and RP200 share the brackets?
The RP100 and RP200 do not share the brackets. The RP100 is a single-screen multi-functional telepresence system and has only one bracket. The RP200 is a dual-screen multi-functional telepresence system and has three brackets. For details about how to install the brackets, see 10 Installing the RP100 HD Display and 11 Installing the RP200 HD Display in the RP100&RP200 Room Presence V600R006C00 Installation Guide.

Whether FusionAccess licenses contain Huawei FusionSphere licenses
FusionAccess licenses contain Huawei FusionSphere licenses. The R5 FusionAccess software gifts the same number of FusionSphere (or FusionCube) licenses. The gifted virtualization licenses can be used only in FusionAccess scenarios. Extra licenses cannot be used in other scenarios such as server virtualization. If a project involves both FusionAccess and virtualization scenarios, you are advised to configure FusionSphere licenses in the BOQ.

If you have more questions, you can seek help from following ways:
To iKnow To Live Chat
Scroll to top