How Do I Uninstall the Sandbox from ServiceCenter

【Product�?
ManageOne ServiceCenter

【Version�?
3.X

【Question�?
How do I uninstall the sandbox from ServiceCenter?

【Answer�?
Step 1 Use PuTTY to log in to the ServiceCenter active node.
Use user galaxmanager and the management IP address of the active node for login. The default password of user galaxmanager is Huawei@CLOUD8.
If ServiceCenter is deployed in single-node mode, the management IP address of the node is used for login.

Step 2 Run the following command to disable logout on timeout:
TMOUT=0

Step 3 Run the following command to enter the engineering mode:
gotoEngineerMode

Step 4 Run the following command to disable logout on timeout:
TMOUT=0

Step 5 Run the following command to uninstall the sandbox:
/bin/bash /opt/goku/services/common/install/user-jail/setup -u

Step 6 Check whether ServiceCenter is deployed in active/standby mode.
If yes, go to Step 7.
If no, no further action is required.

Step 7 Repeat Step 1 through Step 5 on the ServiceCenter standby node.

----End

Other related questions:
How do I install the sandbox on ServiceCenter
【Product�? ManageOne ServiceCenter 【Version�? 2.X 【Question�? How do I install the sandbox on ServiceCenter? 【Answer�? Step 1 Use PuTTY to log in to the ServiceCenter active node. Use user galaxmanager and the management IP address of the active node for login. The default password of user galaxmanager is Huawei@CLOUD8. If ServiceCenter is deployed in single-node mode, the management IP address of the node is used for login. Step 2 Run the following command to switch to user root: su root Default password: Huawei@CLOUD8! Step 3 Run the following command to disable logout on timeout: TMOUT=0 Step 4 Run the following command to install the sandbox: /bin/bash /opt/goku/services/common/install/user-jail/setup Step 5 Check whether ServiceCenter is deployed in active/standby mode. If yes, go to Step 6. If no, no further action is required. Step 6 Perform the same operations instructed from Step 1 to Step 4 on the ServiceCenter standby node. ----End

How to uninstall the ISM from the maintenance terminal?
1. On the maintenance terminal, run the java -version command. View the version of the Java Runtime Environment (JRE) installed on the maintenance terminal. 2. ? If the JRE version is earlier than 1.6.0, run the javaws command to open Java Application Cache Viewer. ? If the JRE version is later than 1.6.0, run the javaws -viewer command to open Java Cache Viewer. 3. Right-click the ISM application program to be uninstalled, and choose Delete from the displayed shortcut menu. Uninstalling the ISM succeeds.

How Do I Uninstall the OperationCenter Software
In the OperationCenter active/standby deployment mode, you need to uninstall the OperationCenter software on both the active and standby nodes. For details,seeHow Do I Uninstall the OperationCenter Software,The applicable version is 3.0.5,3.0.7,3.0.8,3.0.9.

FusionInsight client uninstallation
You can run the rm –rf command to delete all files in the folder where client programs are located (for example, /opt/hadoopclient) to uninstall the client.

If you have more questions, you can seek help from following ways:
To iKnow To Live Chat
Scroll to top