How do I install the sandbox on ServiceCenter

【Product�?
ManageOne ServiceCenter

【Version�?
2.X

【Question�?
How do I install the sandbox on ServiceCenter?

【Answer�?
Step 1 Use PuTTY to log in to the ServiceCenter active node.
Use user galaxmanager and the management IP address of the active node for login. The default password of user galaxmanager is Huawei@CLOUD8.
If ServiceCenter is deployed in single-node mode, the management IP address of the node is used for login.

Step 2 Run the following command to switch to user root:
su root
Default password: Huawei@CLOUD8!

Step 3 Run the following command to disable logout on timeout:
TMOUT=0

Step 4 Run the following command to install the sandbox:
/bin/bash /opt/goku/services/common/install/user-jail/setup

Step 5 Check whether ServiceCenter is deployed in active/standby mode.
If yes, go to Step 6.
If no, no further action is required.

Step 6 Perform the same operations instructed from Step 1 to Step 4 on the ServiceCenter standby node.

----End

Other related questions:
How Do I Uninstall the Sandbox from ServiceCenter
【Product�? ManageOne ServiceCenter 【Version�? 3.X 【Question�? How do I uninstall the sandbox from ServiceCenter? 【Answer�? Step 1 Use PuTTY to log in to the ServiceCenter active node. Use user galaxmanager and the management IP address of the active node for login. The default password of user galaxmanager is Huawei@CLOUD8. If ServiceCenter is deployed in single-node mode, the management IP address of the node is used for login. Step 2 Run the following command to disable logout on timeout: TMOUT=0 Step 3 Run the following command to enter the engineering mode: gotoEngineerMode Step 4 Run the following command to disable logout on timeout: TMOUT=0 Step 5 Run the following command to uninstall the sandbox: /bin/bash /opt/goku/services/common/install/user-jail/setup -u Step 6 Check whether ServiceCenter is deployed in active/standby mode. If yes, go to Step 7. If no, no further action is required. Step 7 Repeat Step 1 through Step 5 on the ServiceCenter standby node. ----End

If you have more questions, you can seek help from following ways:
To iKnow To Live Chat
Scroll to top