What Do I Do If the Host ID of ServiceCenter Installed on the FusionSphere OpenStack Web Client Is Displayed in Lowercase and the Host Name Is Empty

【Product�?
ManageOne ServiceCenter

【Version�?
3.X

【Question�?
What do I do if the host ID of ServiceCenter installed on the FusionSphere OpenStack web client is displayed in lowercase and the host name is empty?
Generally, the host ID is in uppercase and the host name is not empty.

【Answer�?
The ID value on FusionSphere OpenStack is incorrect. This problem is resolved in ManageOne ServiceCenter 3.0.8.

----End

Other related questions:
How Do I Change the FusionSphere OpenStack Version on ServiceCenter After a FusionSphere OpenStack Upgrade
【Product�? ServiceCenter 【Version�? 3.0, 3.0.SPC2, 3.0.5, 3.0.5.SP1, 3.0.5.SP2, 3.0.5.SP3, 3.0.5.SP5, 3.0.7, and 3.0.8 【Question�? How do I change the FusionSphere OpenStack version on ServiceCenter after a FusionSphere OpenStack upgrade? 【Answer�? You can change the FusionSphere OpenStack version using the ServiceCenter database. Step 1 Use PuTTY to log in to the ServiceCenter active node as user galaxmanager. Default password of user galaxmanager: Huawei@CLOUD8 Step 2 Run the following command to enter the engineering mode: gotoEngineerMode Default password: Huawei@CLOUD8! Step 3 Run the following command to disable PuTTY logout on timeout: TMOUT=0 Step 4 Run the following command to switch to user dbadmin: su dbadmin Step 5 Run the following command to access the database: gsql -W Manager@123 Step 6 Run the following commands to change the FusionSphere OpenStack version in the database from x to y, replacing x and y with the actual versions: update connector.connector set VERSION='y' where VERSION='x'; update ssp.cloud_infra set VERSION='y' where VERSION='x'; update ssp.cloud_infra_attr set value ='y' where ATTR='version' and value ='x'; ----End

What Do I Do If the Cloud Host Specifications Are Not Displayed on the ServiceCenter Tenant Portal After the ServiceCenter Cloud Host Specifications Are Changed
【Product�? ManageOne ServiceCenter 【Version�? 3.X 【Question�? What do I do if the cloud host specifications are not displayed on the ServiceCenter tenant portal after the ServiceCenter cloud host specifications are changed? 【Answer�? ServiceCenter compares the cloud host specifications after and before specification change. If the cloud hard disk and memory configuration values after the change are smaller than those before the change, the cloud host specifications will not be displayed on the ServiceCenter tenant portal. If you want to display the cloud host specifications on the ServiceCenter tenant portal, ensure that the cloud hard disk and memory configuration values after the change are greater than or equal to those values before the change. ----End

How Do I Ensure That the Image Registered on FusionSphere OpenStack OM Can Be Selected for Creating a Cloud Host on ServiceCenter
【Product�? ManageOne ServiceCenter 【Version�? 3.0.5, 3.0.7, and 3.0.8 【Question�? How do I ensure that the image registered on FusionSphere OpenStack OM can be selected for creating a cloud host on ServiceCenter? 【Answer�? The image registered on FusionSphere OpenStack OM is the cloud host template on ServiceCenter. Step 1 Log in to FusionSphere OpenStack Management Console, choose Resources > Computing > Images from the main menu, and click Register on the Images page. Step 2 Enter the registration information and click Register. Step 3 Log in to the ServiceCenter tenant portal, choose Console > Computing > Cloud Host from the main menu. On the displayed page, click Apply, and select a Huawei cloud host for application. Step 4 When selecting an availability zone (AZ), ensure that the type of the selected AZ is the same as that of the image. Otherwise, the image registered on FusionSphere OpenStack OM cannot be viewed when you apply for a cloud host on ServiceCenter. ----End

If you have more questions, you can seek help from following ways:
To iKnow To Live Chat
Scroll to top