How Can I View Monitoring Details of a Single Cloud Host by Calling an Interface on the Background

【Product�?
ManageOne ServiceCenter

【Version�?
3.X

【Question�?
How can I view monitoring details of a single cloud host by calling an interface on the background?

【Answer�?
View the monitoring details of a single cloud host.
curl -i -k -X POST 'https://162.162.167.2:543/goku/rest/v1.5/237ad39f47154084b339be69b3b766dd/monitors/history?cloud-infras=36' -H "User-Agent:HttpClient" -H "Content-Type:application/json" -H "Accept:application/json" -H "X-Auth-User-ID:8044e196d6a84e998d71bfbf82426e6d" -H "X-HW-Cloud-Auth-Token: d2NjX2NyeXB0ATQxNDU1MzVGNDM0MjQzOzQ1Mzk0NDQ0MzEzMDQ0MzgzMTMxNDYzMTM4MzUzMTQ0MzQ0MzM1NDU0NjM3MzEzOTM3MzIzNzQyNDQ0NjQ0NDE7OzMxMzAzMDMwO0RBNTg2OEI4NDlGMjI0MkM2MDE3QzREMjJBQkJERDA2OzYwODg5MzBDOTkxN0M0RTE7" -d ' {"timeRange":"week","objectId":"ef1abac3-7f0d-418a-af08-1ffbc144192c","objectType":"vm","metrics":["cpu_usage","mem_usage","pvm_mem_usage","disk_usage","nic_byte_in","pvm_nic_byte_in","nic_byte_out","pvm_nic_byte_out","disk_io_in","disk_io_out","disk_in_ps","disk_out_ps"]}'
The following parameter may vary depending on the site planning:
objectId: Replace this parameter with the desired cloud host ID.

----End

Other related questions:
Do I Need to Stop a Cloud Host When Detaching a Cloud Hard Disk from the Cloud Host
【Product�? ManageOne ServiceCenter 【Version�? 3.X 【Fault Type�? Cloud Hard Disk 【Question�? Do I need to stop a cloud host when detaching a cloud hard disk from the cloud host? 【Answer�? You can detach the cloud hard disk only when a common cloud host, Huawei cloud host, or a dedicated server which is in the running state are stopped. ----End

How Do I Add a Cloud Host to a Security Group
The security group is a cloud host access security control method that specifies the communication scope of cloud hosts in the same or different security groups. You can define different access rules for a security group, and these rules take effect for all cloud hosts added to this security group. For details,seeHow Do I Add a Cloud Host to a Security Group, The applicable version is 3.0.8 or 3.0.9.

When Can I Specify a Password When Applying For a Cloud Host on ServiceCenter
【Product�? ManageOne ServiceCenter 【Version�? 3.0.9, 3.0.9SPC1, and 3.0.9SPC2 【Question�? When can I specify a password when applying for a cloud host on ServiceCenter? 【Answer�? If the cloud host type is Huawei cloud host and the AZ type is FusionCompute or KVM, you can specify a password. NOTE: If the AZ type is FusionCompute, set the cloud host password policy to FusionSphere Openstack when configuring the FusionCompute resource pool on FusionSphere OpenStack so that you can successfully log in to the cloud host using a password on ServiceCenter. If the AZ type is KVM, you can specify the password only when Cloud-Init is installed on the image and Cloud-Init is selected during image registration on FusionSphere OpenStack OM. ----End

What Do I Do If the Cloud Host Specifications Are Not Displayed on the ServiceCenter Tenant Portal After the ServiceCenter Cloud Host Specifications Are Changed
【Product�? ManageOne ServiceCenter 【Version�? 3.X 【Question�? What do I do if the cloud host specifications are not displayed on the ServiceCenter tenant portal after the ServiceCenter cloud host specifications are changed? 【Answer�? ServiceCenter compares the cloud host specifications after and before specification change. If the cloud hard disk and memory configuration values after the change are smaller than those before the change, the cloud host specifications will not be displayed on the ServiceCenter tenant portal. If you want to display the cloud host specifications on the ServiceCenter tenant portal, ensure that the cloud hard disk and memory configuration values after the change are greater than or equal to those values before the change. ----End

If you have more questions, you can seek help from following ways:
To iKnow To Live Chat
Scroll to top