What Do I Do If a Message Policy doesnt allow os_compute_ap:os-remote-consoles to be performed Is Displayed When a User Logs In to a Cloud Host Using VNC

【Product�?
ManageOne ServiceCenter

【Version�?
3.X

【Question�?
What do I do if a message "Policy doesnt allow os_compute_api:os-remote-consoles to be performed" is displayed when a user logs in to a cloud host using VNC?

【Answer�?
This error is caused by the ownership transfer of the cloud host on ServiceCenter. You need to modify the configuration file on the FusionSphere OpenStack background. For details, see "How Do I Configure the VNC Login Mode?" in ManageOne ServiceCenter 3.0.9 Software Installation Guide.

----End

Other related questions:
Method for handling errors that occur on VMs during VNC login
VNC provides a quick maintenance method for VMs. When an error occurs, you can either handle it yourself or seek help. When you enter the VNC window, you may see a black screen or one or more error messages. However, these do not prevent you from using the VM. You only need to type Ctrl+Alt+Del to log in to the VM and use it.

What Should I Pay Attention to When Logging In to the ServiceCenter Cloud Host Using VNC
【Product�? ManageOne ServiceCenter 【Version�? 3.0 【Question�? What should I pay attention to when logging in to the ServiceCenter cloud host using VNC? 【Answer�? Pay attention to the following items when logging in to the ServiceCenter cloud host using VNC: You can log in to the cloud host using VNC only when the cloud host is in the running state. If you specify a password when creating the cloud host, you are advised to log in to the cloud host five minutes after the cloud host is created. For security purposes, change your password for logging in to the cloud host in a timely manner. When you log in to a cloud host using VNC, other users cannot log in to the cloud host in other modes. ----End

What Should I Do If I Cannot View Data After Logging In to an ECS Using VNC?

After you log in to an ECS using VNC and perform a data viewing operation, such as running the cat command to view large files or playing videos, VNC may become unavailable due to the high memory usage of the browser. In this case, use another browser to log in to the ECS again.

If you have more questions, you can seek help from following ways:
To iKnow To Live Chat
Scroll to top