How Do I Configure the SSO Whitelist to Allow the SSO from OperationCenter to Other Components Through a Public Network

【Product�?
OperationCenter

【Version�?
3.0.9 and earlier

【Question�?
How do I configure the SSO whitelist to allow the SSO from OperationCenter to other components through a public network?

【Answer�?
Step 1 Use PuTTY to log in to the OperationCenter server as user appuser and run the following command to switch to user root:
sudo su - root
Enter the password of user root as prompted.

Step 2 Run the following commands to open the sm_common_config.properties file that stores SSO information:
cd /opt/OperationCenter/AppBase/OC/AppBase/app/com.huawei.esight.app.oc/sm-cfg
vi sm_common_config.properties

Step 3 Press i to modify the sm_common_config.properties file and add IP addresses to the SSO whitelist.
In the sso_white_list configuration item, add IP addresses or domain names as required and separate them with commas (,), for example:
sso_white_list=127.0.0.1,localhost,oc.huawei.com,192.168.1.2

Step 4 Press Esc, run the :wq, command, and press Enter to save the settings and exit.
NOTE:
If OperationCenter is deployed in active/standby mode, perform the operations on both the active and standby nodes.

----End

Other related questions:
How Do I Quickly Query the OperationCenter Northbound Whitelist
【Product�? OperationCenter 【Version�? 3.0.9 and earlier 【Question�? How do I quickly query the OperationCenter northbound whitelist? 【Answer�? Step 1 Log in to OperationCenter as an administrator using http://Floating IP address of OperationCenter:8080. Step 2 Enter the following address in the address box of your browser to query the OperationCenter northbound whitelist: https://Floating IP address of OperationCenter:31943/rest/nbi/whiteList/query?pageSize=1000 Step 3 In the returned value, search for the desired IP address and check whether it is in the whitelist. Press Ctrl+F on your browser. In the displayed search box, enter the IP address that you want to search for. ----End

If you have more questions, you can seek help from following ways:
To iKnow To Live Chat
Scroll to top