What Do I Do If I Fail to Log In to OperationCenter After the Time Is Forcibly Synchronized on OperationCenter

【Product�?
ManageOne OperationCenter

【Version�?
3.0, 3.0.5, 3.0.7, 3.0.8, and 3.0.9

【Fault Type�?
Other

【Question�?
What do I do if I fail to log in to OperationCenter after the time is forcibly synchronized on OperationCenter?

【Answer�?
After the time is forcibly synchronized on OperationCenter, OperationCenter will be restarted and active/standby switchover may occur. Wait for about 15 minutes and try to log in to OperationCenter again.

----End

Other related questions:
What Do I Do If OperationCenter Fails to Start After Data Restoration
After the backup data is restored to OperationCenter, the OperationCenter system fails to start. For details,seeWhat Do I Do If OperationCenter Fails to Start After Data Restoration,The applicable version is 3.0.5,3.0.7,3.0.8,3.0.9.

What Do I Do If No Data Is Displayed on OperationCenter After Performance Real-Time Monitoring
【Product�? ManageOne OperationCenter 【Version�? 3.0, 3.0.5, 3.0.7, 3.0.8, and 3.0.9 【Question�? How do I do if no data is displayed on OperationCenter after performance real-time monitoring? 【Answer�? To display real-time monitoring data, the OperationCenter server obtains real-time data from the underlying system and sends the obtained data to the OperationCenter WebUI. This process takes about 1 to 2 minutes. Therefore, to view the data, you need to wait until the real-time monitoring data is displayed. ----End

What Do I Do If Duplicate Alarms Exist on OperationCenter
Duplicate alarms for CPU and memory usage may exist on the OperationCenter management platform portal. In the case of active/standby deployment, you need to resolve this issue on the active node. The system will automatic synchronize the configuration file to the standby node. For details,seeWhat Do I Do If Duplicate Alarms Exist on OperationCenter,The applicable version is 3.0.5,3.0.7,3.0.8,3.0.9.

If you have more questions, you can seek help from following ways:
To iKnow To Live Chat
Scroll to top