How Do I Change the IP Address of the OperationCenter VM

If OperationCenter is installed on a FusionSphere OpenStack VM, you need to change the IP address of the VM based on scenarios. Scenario 1: OperationCenter cannot be used because the External API of FusionSphere OpenStack has changed. Scenario 2: Users require to change the IP address of the VM, for example, the floating IP address.

For details,seeHow Do I Change the IP Address of the OperationCenter VM,The applicable version is 3.0.7,3.0.8,3.0.9.

Other related questions:
How do I change the IP address of the IAD
For details, see Maintenance > Changing IP address in the eSpace IAD Product Documentation

Method used to change the IP address of a cluster
FusionInsight HD allows you to change the service plane IP address, management plane IP address, and OMSServer IP address of a node. After the modification, you do not need to reinstall the cluster or restore the data. However, the dual-plane isolation networking and single-plane networking switchover scenarios are not supported. For details about how to change the IP addresses, see "Administrator Guide > Cluster Management > Changing IP Addresses" in the FusionInsight HD V100R002C80SPC200 Product Documentation.

How do I change the IP address of an SC server?
1. Use the SSH to log in to the SC. The user name and password are admin and Change_Me respectively. 2. Run the system-view sys-config network-config lan1 ipv4 address xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx netmask x.x.x.x command and restart the SC. The new IP address takes effect after the SC restarts.

How do I change the IP address of the ViewPoint 8033C?
You can change the IP address of the ViewPoint 8033C using the remote control or web interface. Procedure: 1. Using the remote control a. Choose System > Admin > Network. b. Select Local IP address and set the IP address. 2. Log in to the web interface, choose System > Admin > Network, and change the IP address.

If you have more questions, you can seek help from following ways:
To iKnow To Live Chat
Scroll to top