How Do I Handle the Problem that the VM Where OperationCenter Is Deployed Cannot Be Started

OperationCenter is deployed on a FusionSphere OpenStack VM. After FusionSphere OpenStack upgrades from V100R006C00 to V100R006C10, the VM where OperationCenter is deployed cannot be started.

For details,seeHow Do I Handle the Problem that the VM Where OperationCenter Is Deployed Cannot Be Started,The applicable version is 3.0.7,3.0.8,3.0.9.

Other related questions:
How Do I Change the IP Address of the OperationCenter VM
If OperationCenter is installed on a FusionSphere OpenStack VM, you need to change the IP address of the VM based on scenarios. Scenario 1: OperationCenter cannot be used because the External API of FusionSphere OpenStack has changed. Scenario 2: Users require to change the IP address of the VM, for example, the floating IP address. For details,seeHow Do I Change the IP Address of the OperationCenter VM,The applicable version is 3.0.7,3.0.8,3.0.9.

How can I handle the problem where the font displayed on the tablet UI is abnormal?
When the font on the tablet is configured to large or ultra large, the font displayed on the tablet UI is abnormal. To handle the problem, perform the following operations: 1. On the tablet UI, select Settings. 2. On the configuration page, select Display. On the page that is displayed on the right, select Font size. 3. Set the font size to mall, normal, large, Extra large, and Huge.

How Do I Resolve the Problem That Two OperationCenter Active Nodes Exist
Due to network exception, there may be two active nodes after OperationCenter restarts. Both the active and standby nodes are in the active state. For details,seeHow Do I Resolve the Problem That Two OperationCenter Active Nodes Exist,The applicable version is 3.0.5,3.0.7,3.0.8,3.0.9.

What Do I Do If OperationCenter Fails to Start After Data Restoration
After the backup data is restored to OperationCenter, the OperationCenter system fails to start. For details,seeWhat Do I Do If OperationCenter Fails to Start After Data Restoration,The applicable version is 3.0.5,3.0.7,3.0.8,3.0.9.

If you have more questions, you can seek help from following ways:
To iKnow To Live Chat
Scroll to top