How Do I Distinguish the Advanced- and Standard-Edition Licenses of OperationCenter

【Product�?
ManageOne OperationCenter

【Version�?
3.0.9 and earlier

【Question�?
How do I distinguish the advanced- and standard-edition licenses of OperationCenter?

【Answer�?
OperationCenter with the license of the advanced edition can interconnect with FusionInsight Manager to collect its data.
OperationCenter with the license of the standard edition cannot interconnect with FusionInsight Manager to collect its data.

----End

Other related questions:
How Do I Add Preset Services on ServiceCenter After an Advanced-Edition License Is Imported to ServiceCenter 3.0.8
【Product�? ManageOne ServiceCenter 【Version�? 3.0.8 【Question�? How do I add preset services on ServiceCenter after an advanced-edition license is imported to ServiceCenter 3.0.8? 【Answer�? You can run commands on the ServiceCenter server to add preset services. Step 1 Use PuTTY and the management IP address of the active node to log in to the ServiceCenter active node as user galaxmanager. The default user password is Huawei@CLOUD8. If ServiceCenter is deployed in single-node mode, the management IP address is used for login. Step 2 Run the following command to disable logout on timeout: TMOUT=0 Step 3 Run the following command to add preset services: changemode ToCH Manage Step 4 Check whether services such as cloud host backup are visible on the ServiceCenter administrator and tenant portals. ----End

If you have more questions, you can seek help from following ways:
To iKnow To Live Chat
Scroll to top