How Do I Test the SFTP Configuration of eSight on ManageOne OperationCenter

【Product�?
OperationCenter

【Version�?
3.0.9 and earlier

【Question�?
How do I test the SFTP configuration of eSight on ManageOne OperationCenter?

【Answer�?
Step 1 Use PuTTY to log in to the remote server where OperationCenter resides as user appuser.

Step 2 Run the sftp –P 31922 sftpuser@192.168.102.145 command.
---31922: indicates the SFTP port of eSight rather than port 22.
--sftpuser: indicates the configured SFTP username.
--192.168.102.145: indicates the IP address of eSight.

Step 3 Run the following command to check for the PerformanceFiles folder.
sftp> ls

Step 4 If the PerformanceFiles folder exists, run the following command to change directory to this folder.
sftp> cd PerformanceFiles

Step 5 Run the following command to check for a performance file.
sftp> ls

Step 6 Run the following command to exit.
sftp> bye

----End

Other related questions:
How Do I Test the Connection Between ManageOne OperationCenter V100R002C30 and FusionSphere OpenStack
【Product�? OperationCenter 【Version�? V100R002C30 【Question�? How do I test the connection between ManageOne OperationCenter V100R002C30 and FusionSphere OpenStack? 【Answer�? Step 1 Obtain a token. Log in to the OperationCenter server as user root and run the following command to obtain the FusionSphere OpenStack token: curl -i -k -H 'Content-Type:application/json' -d '{"auth":{"identity":{"methods":["password"],"password":{"user":{"name":"cloud_admin","password":"FusionSphere123","domain":{"id":"default"}}}},"scope":{"project":{"name":"admin","domain":{"id":"default"}}}}}' -X POST https://identity.az0.dc1.domainname.com:443/identity/v3/auth/tokens az0.dc1.domainname.com indicates the Keystone domain name. Replace it as required. Step 2 If the token fails to be obtained, ping the domain name az0.dc1.domainname.com, and obtain the following two files: /etc/hosts /opt/OperationCenter/AppBase/OC/AppBase/app/com.huawei.esight.app.oc/sbi-cfg/sbiCommonCfg/fso_domain_cast_ip.properties Step 3 Obtain the following log: /opt/OperationCenter/AppBase/OC/AppBase/var/iemp/log/oc/sbi ----End

If you have more questions, you can seek help from following ways:
To iKnow To Live Chat
Scroll to top