What Do I Do If Duplicate Alarms Exist on OperationCenter

Duplicate alarms for CPU and memory usage may exist on the OperationCenter management platform portal. In the case of active/standby deployment, you need to resolve this issue on the active node. The system will automatic synchronize the configuration file to the standby node.

For details,seeWhat Do I Do If Duplicate Alarms Exist on OperationCenter,The applicable version is 3.0.5,3.0.7,3.0.8,3.0.9.

Other related questions:
How Do I Resolve the Problem That Two OperationCenter Active Nodes Exist
Due to network exception, there may be two active nodes after OperationCenter restarts. Both the active and standby nodes are in the active state. For details,seeHow Do I Resolve the Problem That Two OperationCenter Active Nodes Exist,The applicable version is 3.0.5,3.0.7,3.0.8,3.0.9.

What Do I Do If I Fail to Log In to OperationCenter After the Time Is Forcibly Synchronized on OperationCenter
【Product�? ManageOne OperationCenter 【Version�? 3.0, 3.0.5, 3.0.7, 3.0.8, and 3.0.9 【Fault Type�? Other 【Question�? What do I do if I fail to log in to OperationCenter after the time is forcibly synchronized on OperationCenter? 【Answer�? After the time is forcibly synchronized on OperationCenter, OperationCenter will be restarted and active/standby switchover may occur. Wait for about 15 minutes and try to log in to OperationCenter again. ----End

If you have more questions, you can seek help from following ways:
To iKnow To Live Chat
Scroll to top