FusionStorage block storage service administrator guide

refer to the link:
http://support.huawei.com/enterprise/en/doc/DOC1000175240?idPath=7919749%7C7941815%7C21430817%7C21500669%7C21905727

Other related questions:
Recommended file block size for NAS services of the OceanStor V3 storage
Recommended file block sizes vary with application scenarios: 1. In media and large file archive/backup scenarios where large I/Os are involved, the recommended file block size is 64 KB. 2. In small file archive/backup, VM, or database scenarios where small I/Os are involved, the recommended file block size is 4 KB. Recommended file block sizes are based on the size of the majority of files: 1. When sizes of the majority of files are smaller than 100 KB, the recommended file block size is 4 KB. 2. When sizes of the majority of files range from 100 KB to 1 MB, the recommended file block size is 8 KB. 3. When sizes of the majority of files range from 1 MB to 100 MB, the recommended file block size is 16 KB. 4. When sizes of the majority of files range from 100 MB to 1 GB, the recommended file block size is 32 KB. 5. When sizes of the majority of files are larger than 1 GB, the recommended file block size is 64 KB.

Where can I obtain the user guide and administrator guide of the eSpace 7910?

How to reduce the capacity of a Storage Pool in FusionStorage
1. On FusionStorage, choose Resource Pool > Storage Pools. The Storage Pools page is displayed. 2. Click Capacity Reduction. The Capacity Reduction page is displayed Figure 1 Capacity reduction 3. Select the servers to be removed and click Confirm. After capacity reduction is complete, the Storage Pools page is displayed, which indicates that the FusionStorage storage pool capacity is successfully reduced.

If you have more questions, you can seek help from following ways:
To iKnow To Live Chat
Scroll to top