How do I set the total number of Streaming tasks?

You can modify parameter supervisor.slots.ports of the Streaming service to increase the number of available ports.

Other related questions:
How do I change the number of Streaming topologies?
You can modify parameter supervisor.slots.ports of the Streaming service to increase the number of available ports.

How do I set the GK number of the MCU?
An alias is used by the MCU to register with a GK. The GK identifies the MCU through the MCU alias. The GK number is configurable. It is a string of up to 32 characters consisting of digits and letters.

The number of lost I-frames that are sent exceeded the alarm threshold. What can I do?
The packet loss alarm is generated based on the number of lost I-frames reported by the MCU. In the Nlogv2 configuration module on the SMC2.0 web interface, you can set the alarm threshold for the number of lost I-frames. The default alarm threshold is 2 frames/3s.

How to change the account lockout threshold
The procedure for changing the account lockout threshold is as follows: 1. Log in to the AD server. 2. Choose Start > Administrative Tools > Group Policy Management. 3. In the navigation tree of the Group Policy Management window, choose Group Policy Management > Forest: Domain name > Domains > Infrastructure domain name > Group Policy Objects. 4. Right-click Default Domain Policy and choose Edit. 5. In the navigation tree of the Group Policy Management Editor window, choose Computer Configuration > Policies > Windows Settings > Security Settings > Account Policies > Account Lockout Policy. 6. In the policy list displayed in the right pane, right-click Account lockout threshold and choose Properties. 7. In the Account lockout threshold Properties window, set a value for invalid login attempts. The recommended value is 5. 8. Click OK. 9. Click OK in the dialog box. ----End

If you have more questions, you can seek help from following ways:
To iKnow To Live Chat
Scroll to top