Definition of FusionInsight Miner

FusionInsight Miner is an enterprise-class data analysis platform based on the distributed storage and parallel computing technologies of FusionInsight HD. It can mine valuable information from massive volumes of data.

Other related questions:
Benefits of FusionInsight Miner
Compared with conventional data mining platforms, FusionInsight Miner can process larger amounts of data, provide more accurate model prediction without data sampling, process data with more dimensions, and provide more room for service imagination.

What is FusionInsight Miner?
FusionInsight Miner is an enterprise-class data analysis platform based on the distributed storage and parallel computing technologies of FusionInsight HD. It can mine valuable information from massive volumes of data.

Definition of FusionInsight
Huawei FusionInsight is an enterprise-class platform that integrates data storage, queries, and analysis. It allows enterprises to quickly construct a system for massive data processing. Based on the real-time and non-real-time analysis and mining of massive volumes of data, FusionInsight helps enterprises obtain values from this data, identify vulnerabilities, and make decisions upon opportunities in a timely manner.

Model algorithms supported by FusionInsight Miner
FusionInsight Miner is already equipped with a machine learning database. The model operators you choose determine the data mining algorithms to be executed. Currently, FusionInsight Miner supports multiple data model algorithms, such as classification algorithms (Random Forest, Logistic Regression, and Support Vector Machine), clustering algorithms (Affinity Propagation and DBScan), and collaborative filtering algorithms (Collaborative Filtering).

What is FusionInsight Miner supports?

If you have more questions, you can seek help from following ways:
To iKnow To Live Chat
Scroll to top