How do I back up the MQ data?

MQ information is persistently stored on an SSD. When an exception occurs, SSD data can be automatically collected if the SSD is unformatted. The cluster does not provide independent MQ data backup and restoration functions.

Other related questions:
Does the MQ data need to be backed up?
MQ information is persistently stored on an SSD. When an exception occurs, SSD data can be automatically collected if the SSD is unformatted. The cluster does not provide independent MQ data backup and restoration functions.

How do I back up the SMC1.0 license?
You can copy the SMC1.0 license for backup. The license is stored under C:\Program Files (x86)\Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd\SMC\license by default. You also need to copy the license.txt file for the RM of an old version or the GKM of a standalone version from C:\Program Files\Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd\Switch Certre.

Method used to back up MQ data in a FusionInsight Farmer environment

How do I back up the database of the SMC2.0?
The SMC2.0 upgrade guide provides the detailed method for backing up the database of the SMC2.0. For details, see the database backup section in the HUAWEI SMC2.0 V500R002C00 Upgrade Guide.

If you have more questions, you can seek help from following ways:
To iKnow To Live Chat
Scroll to top