How do I deploy MQ nodes?

The MQ service must be installed on at least two nodes. Each node has an mqs instance and the two nodes mutually back up. The system supports a maximum of 10 sets of mqs instances.

Other related questions:
How many MQ nodes need to be deployed?
The MQ service must be installed on at least two nodes. Each node has an mqs instance and the two nodes mutually back up. The system supports a maximum of 10 sets of mqs instances.

How do I adjust MQ capacity?
You can set MQ capacity by configuring the mqs.size item when installing the MQ service. If the MQ service has been installed and you need to change MQ capacity, uninstall and reinstall the MQ service.

How do I change MQ capacity?
You can set MQ capacity by configuring the mqs.size item when installing the MQ service. If the MQ service has been installed and you need to change MQ capacity, uninstall and reinstall the MQ service.

How do I back up the MQ data?
MQ information is persistently stored on an SSD. When an exception occurs, SSD data can be automatically collected if the SSD is unformatted. The cluster does not provide independent MQ data backup and restoration functions.

How do I deploy a BLU?
After a new application is developed based on service requirements, the system administrator can add its WAR file to FusionInsight Farmer so that it can become a BLU. The specific operation is as follows: On FusionInsight Manager, choose Services > Containers > Business Manager > Add BLU.

If you have more questions, you can seek help from following ways:
To iKnow To Live Chat
Scroll to top