How can I change the number of Containers?

The number of WebContainer instances on each node is determined by hardware resources, specifically CPUs and memory. At least one instance and a maximum of 32 instances can be installed on each node. The number cannot be manually changed.

Other related questions:
How can I change the maximum number of panes in automatic continuous presence?
To change the maximum number of panes in automatic continuous presence, configure data to not display continuous presence after joining a conference, or cancel automatic continuous presence: After a universal transcoding MCU participant joins a conference, automatic continuous presence is watched by default. The maximum number of panes can be configured as follows: Log in to the VP9600 series MCU command line interface (CLI), run the system-view conf-policy auto-mp-max-sub-pic-cnt 13 command to change the maximum number of panes in automatic continuous presence, and enter save to save the configuration. If the maximum number of panes is 1, a single pane is watched. To cancel the automatic continuous presence function, run the following command: system-view config-policy enable-auto-fill-manualmp 0 Enter save to save the configuration.

Method used to change the number of concurrent disks in Solaris 10
1. Modify the configuration file. Run vi to open the /etc/system file and modify or add the parameter of concurrent disks. In this example, change the number of concurrent disks to 5, save the setting, and exit. set sd:sd_max_throttle =5 set ssd:ssd_max_throttle =5 2. Run reboot to restart the host to make the configuration take effect.

How do I change the number of Streaming topologies?
You can modify parameter supervisor.slots.ports of the Streaming service to increase the number of available ports.

How do I change the number of Redis instances?
At least one instance and a maximum of 32 instances can be installed on each node. The number of instances on each node is determined by hardware resources. You are advised not to change the number.

How to configure number change
For details, see Configuration > Configuration Guide > Configuring Trunks > Configuring Prefixes in the U1900 product documentation .

If you have more questions, you can seek help from following ways:
To iKnow To Live Chat
Scroll to top