How do I adjust MQ capacity?

You can set MQ capacity by configuring the mqs.size item when installing the MQ service. If the MQ service has been installed and you need to change MQ capacity, uninstall and reinstall the MQ service.

Other related questions:
How do I deploy MQ nodes?
The MQ service must be installed on at least two nodes. Each node has an mqs instance and the two nodes mutually back up. The system supports a maximum of 10 sets of mqs instances.

How do I change MQ capacity?
You can set MQ capacity by configuring the mqs.size item when installing the MQ service. If the MQ service has been installed and you need to change MQ capacity, uninstall and reinstall the MQ service.

How do I back up the MQ data?
MQ information is persistently stored on an SSD. When an exception occurs, SSD data can be automatically collected if the SSD is unformatted. The cluster does not provide independent MQ data backup and restoration functions.

Method used to adjust the fan speed
In the NE Explorer, choose Configuration > Fan Attribute. In the right-hand pane, select Adjustable Speed in Fan Speed Mode. Then set Fan Speed Level as required. You are advised to select Auto Speed in Fan Speed Mode.

Method used to adjust CT3000 resolution
You can adjust CT3000 resolution as follows: 1. Open the Control Center of CT3000 and select Display: 2. Select Optimum settings from the Settings tab page on the displayed window and the system will automatically detect the optimal resolution. Alternatively, you can set the resolution on the DVI or VGA tab page based on your requirements.

If you have more questions, you can seek help from following ways:
To iKnow To Live Chat
Scroll to top