How do I deploy a Farmer application?

After a new application is developed based on service requirements, the system administrator can add its WAR file to FusionInsight Farmer so that it can become a BLU.
The specific operation is as follows:
On FusionInsight Manager, choose Services > Containers > Business Manager > Add BLU.

Other related questions:
Method used to deploy applications in a FusionInsight Farmer environment
After a new application is developed based on service requirements, the system administrator can add its WAR file to FusionInsight Farmer so that it can become a BLU. The specific operation is as follows: On FusionInsight Manager, choose Services > Containers > Business Manager > Add BLU.

How do I deploy a BLU?
After a new application is developed based on service requirements, the system administrator can add its WAR file to FusionInsight Farmer so that it can become a BLU. The specific operation is as follows: On FusionInsight Manager, choose Services > Containers > Business Manager > Add BLU.

How do I deploy HDFS?
NameNodes and ZooKeeper Failover Controllers (ZKFCs) are deployed on two control nodes that work in active/standby mode. JournalNodes are deployed on at least three nodes and each node reserves a copy of backup data. It is recommended that at least three DataNodes be deployed on data nodes.

How do I deploy MQ nodes?
The MQ service must be installed on at least two nodes. Each node has an mqs instance and the two nodes mutually back up. The system supports a maximum of 10 sets of mqs instances.

Method used to install a cluster client
Log in to FusionInsight Manager, click Services, and click Download Client on the menu bar. For details, see section "Installing a Client" in the FusionInsight HD V100R002C80SPC200 Product Documentation.

If you have more questions, you can seek help from following ways:
To iKnow To Live Chat
Scroll to top