Definition o Store

It is the core HBase storage. A Store consists of a MemStore and multiple StoreFiles. A Store corresponds to a column family for a table for a given region

Other related questions:
RH8100 V3 I/O module
The RH8100 V3 provides front and rear I/O modules. Front I/O modules include FM-A, FM-B, and FM-C. For their appearances, visit http://support.huawei.com/ehedex/pages/DOC1000010818YEE0409N/18/DOC1000010818YEE0409N/18/resources/en/out/rh8100_V3_user_guide_en/SemiXML%28rh8100_v3_inst_semi%29/rh8100_v3/inst/it_rh8100_v3_100007_FM.html. ? FM-A houses hard disks and RAID controller cards, and provides a maximum of six standard PCIe slots (PCIe riser modules are required). The slots support PCIe SSD cards and GPUs and do not support standard PCIe cards (such as NICs, IB cards, and HBAs) with external cables. ? FM-B and FM-C house hard disks and RAID controller cards, and do not provide standard PCIe slots. Rear I/O modules provide four slots for hot-swappable PCIe cards and six slots for non-hot-swappable PCIe cards.

Why is I/O Fencing configured?
I/O Fencing must be configured to prevent clusters from a split-brain.

Definition of Kafka
Kafka is a distributed, partitioned, and replicated message publishing and subscription system that provides features similar to the Java Message Service (JMS). Kafka features message persistence, high throughput, distribution, multi-client support, and real-time processing, and applies to online and offline message consumption. It is ideal for Internet service data collection scenarios, such as conventional data collection, active website tracing, aggregation of operation data in statistics systems (monitoring data), and log collection.

Definition of Tomcat
Tomcat is a free-of-charge, lightweight, open source web application server developed by Apache Software Foundation, Sun and other companies, and individuals. Gaining support from Sun, Tomcat complies with the latest Servlet and JavaServer Page (JSP) specifications. It features advanced technology, stable performance, and good scalability, and occupies a small number of system resources during running. As a result, Tomcat applies to small- and medium-sized systems and scenarios with a few concurrent users. An HTTP server embedded in Tomcat enables Tomcat to work as a web server. It provides a configuration management tool and supports XML configuration files. Tomcat is different from the Apache web server, which is an HTTP server using C language.

Definition of Flume
Flume is a distributed, highly reliable, and HA massive log aggregation system. It supports custom data transmitters for data collection. Flume also processes data roughly and writes data to customizable receivers.

If you have more questions, you can seek help from following ways:
To iKnow To Live Chat
Scroll to top