In FusionInsight,What is the impact on system of ALM-12028 The number of processes that are in the D state on the host exceeds the threshold

Excessive system resources are used and the service process responds slowly.

Other related questions:
In FusionInsight,What time does ALM-12028 The number of processes that are in the D state on the host exceeds the threshold
The system periodically checks the number of D state processes of user omm on the host every 30 seconds and compares the number with the threshold. The number of host D state processes has a default threshold.

In FusionInsight,What is the possible cause for ALM-12028 The number of processes that are in the D state on the host exceeds the threshold
The host responds slowly to I/O (disk I/O and network I/O) requests and a process is in the D state.

In FusionInsight,how to resolve the alarm ALM-12028 The number of processes that are in the D state on the host exceeds the threshold?
http://support.huawei.com/ehedex/pages/DOC1000113260YEF0811N/04/DOC1000113260YEF0811N/04/resources/alarm/ALM-12028.html?ft=0&id=aalm-12028

In FusionInsight,What is the impact on system of ALM-12027 Host PID Usage Exceeds the Threshold
No PID is available for new processes and service processes are unavailable.

In FusionInsight,What is the impact on system of ALM-12016 CPU Usage Exceeds the Threshold
Service processes respond slowly or become unavailable.

If you have more questions, you can seek help from following ways:
To iKnow To Live Chat
Scroll to top