In FusionInsight,What is the possible cause for ALM-12028 The number of processes that are in the D state on the host exceeds the threshold

The host responds slowly to I/O (disk I/O and network I/O) requests and a process is in the D state.

Other related questions:
In FusionInsight,What is the impact on system of ALM-12028 The number of processes that are in the D state on the host exceeds the threshold
Excessive system resources are used and the service process responds slowly.

In FusionInsight,What time does ALM-12028 The number of processes that are in the D state on the host exceeds the threshold
The system periodically checks the number of D state processes of user omm on the host every 30 seconds and compares the number with the threshold. The number of host D state processes has a default threshold.

In FusionInsight,how to resolve the alarm ALM-12028 The number of processes that are in the D state on the host exceeds the threshold?
http://support.huawei.com/ehedex/pages/DOC1000113260YEF0811N/04/DOC1000113260YEF0811N/04/resources/alarm/ALM-12028.html?ft=0&id=aalm-12028

In FusionInsight,What is the possible cause for ALM-12027 Host PID Usage Exceeds the Threshold
1.Too many processes are running on the node. You need to increase the value of pid_max. 2.The system is abnormal.

In FusionInsight,What is the possible cause for ALM-12018 Memory Usage Exceeds the Threshold
1.Memory configuration cannot meet service requirements. The 2.memory usage reaches the upper limit.

If you have more questions, you can seek help from following ways:
To iKnow To Live Chat
Scroll to top