What Do I Do If Residual EIP Exists Due to the SNAT Application Failure?

When applying for a SNAT, the EIP application failure of all subnets may cause residual EIPs. In this case, release EIPs with no cloud location on the Elastic IP Address page.

Other related questions:
What Do I Do If Duplicate Alarms Exist on OperationCenter
Duplicate alarms for CPU and memory usage may exist on the OperationCenter management platform portal. In the case of active/standby deployment, you need to resolve this issue on the active node. The system will automatic synchronize the configuration file to the standby node. For details,seeWhat Do I Do If Duplicate Alarms Exist on OperationCenter,The applicable version is 3.0.5,3.0.7,3.0.8,3.0.9.

Problem and solution when the WWN of the application server cannot be detected on the storage device due to the point-to-point mode of the HBA port
You can perform the following operations when WWN of the application server cannot be detected on the storage device due to the point-to-point mode of the HBA port: by going Failure to Detect the WWN of the Application Server Because the HBA Port Is Set to Point to Point page.

If you have more questions, you can seek help from following ways:
To iKnow To Live Chat
Scroll to top