How do I obtain documents about disaster recovery?

For details about disaster recovery documenation for FusionCloud 6.0, see CSDR User Guide.
For details about disaster recovery documenation for FusionCloud 6.1, see FusionCloud Product Documentation. To be specific, see FusionCloud V100R006C10 Software Installation Guide (Region Type II) for instructions on installation; see FusionCloud V100R006C10 User Guide (Region Type II) for instructions on usage; see O&M documents (related to health check, backup and restoration, alarm handling, security management, O&M management, and so on) of each component for instructions on O&M.

Other related questions:
How do I obtain the vMCU product documentation?
To obtain the vMCU product documentation, visit: SMC2.0 Enterprise V600R006C00 Product Documentation (For vMCU Suite)

Server troubleshooting manual
The server troubleshooting manual applies to Huawei rack, blade, and high-density servers. For details, see http://support.huawei.com/enterprise/en/doc/DOC1000087836.

How do I obtain the installation diagram document of the TP3206?
Engineers can refer to the PowerPoint installation documents delivered with the TP3206. For the TP3206 V100R002C00 installation guide, see the Installation Guide. For the connection diagrams, see the Connection Diagrams.

If you have more questions, you can seek help from following ways:
To iKnow To Live Chat
Scroll to top