Which coverage mode is suitable for a student dormitory building


A student dormitory building has a high density of users who require high bandwidth. Therefore, indoor DAS APs or indoor APs are recommended.

Other related questions:
What's Grounding Requirements for the TR Building
It is recommended that reinforced concrete be applied to the construction of the TR. The TR should be equipped with surge protectors, such as lightning rods. The surge protection grounding of the TR should share the same grounding body as the protection grounding of the TR. The grounding resistance of the TR or communication office should not be greater than 10 ohms and should comply with local and national industry standards. The grounding resistance should be measured periodically to ensure effective grounding.

If you have more questions, you can seek help from following ways:
To iKnow To Live Chat
Scroll to top