Can APs be deployed in the same area

WLAN signals are transmitted on the 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz frequency bands. If APs are deployed in the same area and AP channels overlap, co-channel interference or even signal disorder occurs. As a result, users in this area cannot obtain expected WLAN access.

Other related questions:
If multiple users deploy APs in the same area, can these APs work properly
WLAN signals are transmitted on the 2.4 and 5 GHz frequency bands. If multiple APs are deployed in the same area and work on overlapping channels, co-channel interference will cause signal disorder. As a result, users in this area cannot obtain expected wireless network access.

Restrictions on a network for which both optical-layer ASON and electrical-layer ASON are configured
Optical-layer ASON and electrical-layer ASON can be configured on the same network but they cannot be configured on the same NE.

Whether VMware, Oracle, and other upper-layer software can be deployed on OceanStor 9000 and whether there are any reference cases
Currently, OceanStor 9000 does not incorporate any upper-layer software, such as VMware and Oracle, into typical application scenarios. I/Os of VMware and Oracle applications are random small I/Os. OceanStor 9000 mainly applies to continuous big I/O and bandwidth service scenarios, such as media assets, HPC, video surveillance, and backup.

How can I separate two STAs that connect to the same AP and SSID
Huawei APs support Layer 2 isolation. When Layer 2 isolation is enabled, STAs cannot communicate at Layer 2. Only the upstream interface and virtual access point (VAP) interface can exchange data. You can enable Layer 2 isolation on an AC.

If you have more questions, you can seek help from following ways:
To iKnow To Live Chat
Scroll to top