How do I query alarms on a WLAN device

When a WLAN device becomes faulty or works abnormally because the environment does not meet operation requirements, the system generates alarms based on fault types and relevant logs.

WLAN product documentation describes alarm description, alarm attributes, alarm parameters, impact on the system, possible causes, and solutions of each feature on a WLAN device.

The following tips will help you quickly find reference information about a specific alarm:

- An alarm ID uniquely identifies an alarm and allows you to search an alarm by alarm ID for its description and handling procedure.

- Alarms that have the same ID but are triggered by different causes are identified by error code (for example, BaseTrapProbableCause). You can search for error codes in the Alarm Reference.

- Do not search an alarm based on information carrying a variable, such as the alarm generation time, port number, process ID, or device name.

To query a WLAN alarm, perform the following operations:

- Query by keyword

Log in to and enter a keyword, such as "AP online alarm". You can also obtain the required product documentation and query related alarms.

- Query in the product documentation

1. Log in to

2. Choose Enterprise Network > WLAN.

3. Select a WLAN device model. On the page that is displayed, select the product documentation of the specific version.

4. Query alarms online or download the product documentation for alarm query.

Other related questions:
How can I clear alarms on a WLAN device
To clear alarms on a WLAN device, run the clear alarm active { all | sequence-number sequence-number } command in the alarm management view.

How can I set alarm severity on a WLAN device
To set alarm severity on a WLAN device, run the alarm-name alarm-name severity severity command in the alarm management view. Run the undo alarm-name severity command to restore the alarm severity to the default setting.

How do I query the Alarm of an AR router?
The Alarm can be queried through the following Web site: http://support.huawei.com/onlinetoolsweb/infoM/index.do?domain=1&lang=en&topicType=alarm

If you have more questions, you can seek help from following ways:
To iKnow To Live Chat
Scroll to top