What can I do if a message indicating insufficient storage space is displayed on a WLAN device when a file is uploaded

Run the delete /unreserved filename command in the user view to delete unnecessary files in the flash memory, or export files that are not temporarily used to a local folder and delete other files on the device.

If the target file is a protected file which cannot be deleted, such as a configuration file, patch file, or patch status file, the system displays an error message when the delete operation is performed.

Other related questions:
What can I do if the available storage space is insufficient when I want to upgrade an S series switch
If the available storage space is insufficient when you want to upgrade an S series switch (except the S1700), perform the following operations: Run the dir command to check the remaining storage space. If the remaining storage space is insufficient for saving new system software, run the delete /unreserved XXX command in the user view to delete unnecessary files. All files displayed in the output of the dir command can be deleted as long as the deletion does not affect running of the switch. You can delete the system software package of the earlier version because system software packages generally occupy relatively large spaces. Do not restart the switch after deleting the package because it cannot start without a system software package. Restart the switch after the new system software package is uploaded and specified as the package for the next startup. For more information about deletion of files from the flash memory, see: [Deleting system files from an S series switch]Deleting existing files from the flash memory of an S series switch [A message is displayed indicating that the storage space is insufficient when a system software package is uploaded to an S series switch]A message is displayed indicating that the storage space is insufficient when a system software package is uploaded to an S series switch

What should I do if an error message is displayed when a patch is installed on a WLAN device
If a patch fails to be installed due to various reasons and needs to be removed, run the patch delete all command to delete the patch, and check whether the patch is correct or compatible with the current software version.

If you have more questions, you can seek help from following ways:
To iKnow To Live Chat
Scroll to top