How do I query call session information on a 3G modem of an AR

Run the display cellular interface-number all command to check information about call sessions on the 3G modem.

Other related questions:
How do I query call session information on a 3G modem of an AR
Run the display cellular interface-number all command to check information about call sessions on the 3G modem.

Query of session information of a specific protocol
For the USG2000&5000 and USG6000 series, you can run the display firewall session table [ verbose ] protocol protocol-name command to view session information about a specific protocol. The protocol can be TCP, UDP, or ICMP.

How do I view debugging information
In versions earlier than V200R005C00, run the debugging wlan wcwp display debug-info-record type type-id from start-value to end-value command in the system view. In V200R005C00 and later version, run the display wlan debuginfo type type-id [ from start-value to end-value | value ] command in the diagnostic view.

How do I configure a 3G interface on an AR router
When WCDMA is used, the procedure for configuring a 3G interface is as follows: [Huawei] apn profile 3gprofile //Create an APN profile. [Huawei-apn-profile-3gprofile] apn 3GNET [Huawei-apn-profile-3gprofile] user name 3guser password cipher Password@123 authentication-mode auto [Huawei-apn-profile-3gprofile] quit [Huawei] dialer-rule //Configure a dialer ACL. [Huawei-dialer-rule] dialer-rule 1 ip permit [Huawei-dialer-rule] quit [Huawei] interface cellular 0/0/0 [Huawei-Cellular0/0/0] link-protocol ppp [Huawei-Cellular0/0/0] ip address ppp-negotiate //Configure an IP address through PPP negotiation. [Huawei-Cellular0/0/0] ppp ipcp dns request //Configure a DNS server address through PPP negotiation. [Huawei-Cellular0/0/0] dialer enable-circular //Enable C-DCC. [Huawei-Cellular0/0/0] dialer-group 1 //Associate Cellular0/0/0 to the dialer access group. [Huawei-Cellular0/0/0] dialer number *99# //Configure a dialer number for calling the remote end. [Huawei-Cellular0/0/0] mode wcdma wcdma-precedence //Configure a network connection mode. [Huawei-Cellular0/0/0] apn-profile 3gprofile //Bind the APN profile to the 3G cellular interface. [Huawei-Cellular0/0/0] shutdown [Huawei-Cellular0/0/0] undo shutdown [Huawei-Cellular0/0/0] quit When CDMA2000 is used, the procedure for configuring a 3G interface is as follows: [Huawei] dialer-rule //Configure a dialer ACL. [Huawei-dialer-rule] dialer-rule 1 ip permit [Huawei-dialer-rule] quit [Huawei] interface cellular 0/0/0 [Huawei-Cellular0/0/0] link-protocol ppp [Huawei-Cellular0/0/0] ip address ppp-negotiate //Configure an IP address through PPP negotiation. [Huawei-Cellular0/0/0] ppp ipcp dns request //Configure a DNS server address through PPP negotiation. [Huawei-Cellular0/0/0] dialer enable-circular //Enable C-DCC. [Huawei-Cellular0/0/0] dialer-group 1 //Associate Cellular0/0/0 to the dialer access group. [Huawei-Cellular0/0/0] dialer number #777 //Configure a dialer number for calling the remote end. [Huawei-Cellular0/0/0] mode cdma hybrid //Configure a network reconnection mode. [Huawei-Cellular0/0/0] quit

How do I query LLDP neighbor information
Run the display lldp neighbor [ interface < interface-type > < interface-number > ] command to check neighbor information on the AR or interface. Run the display lldp neighbor brief command to check brief information about neighbors.

If you have more questions, you can seek help from following ways:
To iKnow To Live Chat
Scroll to top