Devices that support the power supply of an external UPM

The UPM is a kind of external uninterruptible power module. It can convert 110 or 220 V AC mains power into �?8 V DC required by transmission devices. It mainly applies to when no �?8 V DC power supply is available or when a storage battery must be used. ?{}?Currently, the external UPM is supported by the OSN 8800 T16 and OSN 6800.

Other related questions:
Does the VPC600/VPC620 need to connect to an external power cable if the camera is to be connected to a TE series endpoint?
The VPC600/VPC620 camera can connect to an external power cable after the camera is connected to a TE series endpoint. After the connection, the external power module supplies power for the VPC600/VPC620. The HD-VI cable does not supply power to the camera any more.

Do WLAN devices support PoE power supply
The following WLAN devices support PoE power supply: AC: AC6605 and AC6005-8-PWR AP: AD9430DN-24, AD9430DN-12, and APs with PoE_OUT marked on a port

Do I need to connect an external power cable to the VPC600 or VPC620 after I connect it to a TE series endpoint?
An external power cable can be connected to the VPC600 or VPC620. After the connection, the external power supply is used and the HD-VI cable does not supply power to the camera.

Do I need to connect the external power supply to the VPC600 camera after its HD-VI port is connected to the TE40?
The VPC600/VPC620 camera uses the HD-VI video port that supports serial port control signals, transparent transmission of infrared signals, and 12 V power input. After the camera is connected to a TE endpoint, the camera is powered and does not require the external power. However, you can also connect the external power supply to the camera, which will not damage the camera. In this case, the camera is powered by the external power supply and the HD-VI cable stop powering the camera.

Whether the OSN 6800 records power insufficiency of the external power supply
If the external power supply of the OSN 6800 has insufficient power, the voltage usually drops. You can determine whether the power is insufficient by checking for power abnormality alarms on the NE.

If you have more questions, you can seek help from following ways:
To iKnow To Live Chat
Scroll to top