Can I configure the path for storing log files of an AR

By default, the system selects a storage medium in the following descending order of priority: rom, hdd0, hdd1, hdd2, hdd3, sd0, sd1, usb0, usb1, and flash.
You can run the info-center logfile path command to configure the path where log files are stored.

Other related questions:
Can I configure the path for storing log files of AR series routers
By default, the log files of AR1200 series routers are stored on the USB flash drive, and the log files of AR2200, AR3600, and AR3200 are stored on the SD card. If USB flash drive or SD card is unavailable, log files cannot be stored.
NOTE:

From V200R005C10, the log files of AR1200 series are saved in the flash memory by default.

The AR3600 series routers are released from V200R006C10.

Run the info-center logfile path command to configure the path where log files are stored.

How are log files saved
The log files are saved when a storage device such as a Flash memory, a USB flash drive or an SD card is available. In the user view, run the save logfile command to save log files.

How can I query node IP addresses on the SMC2.0?
In the V100R003C10 and later versions, query node IP addresses in SC node information on the SMC2.0.

In the eSpace UC solution, what is the default directory for storing CDRs on the CDR server?
1. In the CDR server window, choose CDR Console > Control call record file path. The Config call record file path dialog box is displayed. 2. Check the CDR file directory. The directory is set to D:\ here. The system will automatically place the CDR files to the $\Bill\CufFile directory, for example, D:\Bill\CurFile. The variable $ is the CDR file path you have set.

If you have more questions, you can seek help from following ways:
To iKnow To Live Chat
Scroll to top