How do I disable the information center

Run the undo info-center enable command in the system view to disable the information center. After the undo info-center enable command is executed, logs including logs generated by the undo info-center enable command, traps, and debugging messages are not recorded.

Other related questions:
How to enable and disable the information center
By default, the information center is enabled. You can run the following commands in the system view to enable or disable the information center. Disable the information center: system-view [HUAWEI] undo info-center enable After the information center is disabled, the log function becomes unavailable. Enable the information center: [HUAWEI] info-center enable

How to enable or disable display of debugging, log, and alarm information sent from the information center
The terminal monitor, terminal debugging, terminal logging, and terminal trapping commands enable a terminal to display debugging, log, and alarm information sent from the information center. The undo terminal monitor, undo terminal debugging, undo terminal logging, and undo terminal trapping commands disable a terminal from displaying debugging, log, and alarm information sent from the information center.

Setting watchdog
For example, to set the watchdog on the BIOS of the Romley platform, perform the following steps: 1. Choose Advanced > IPMI BMC Configuration > BMC Configuration. 2. Set BMC WDT Support For POST and BMC WDT Support For OS to Enable or Disable. After enabling the watchdog, you can set the timeout period and action to be taken upon timeout. For details about the operations on the BIOS of other platforms, see the related BIOS parameter reference.

How do I view the system information
For details, see Maintenance > Viewing the System Information in the eSpace IAD Product Documentation.

How do I view debugging information
In versions earlier than V200R005C00, run the debugging wlan wcwp display debug-info-record type type-id from start-value to end-value command in the system view. In V200R005C00 and later version, run the display wlan debuginfo type type-id [ from start-value to end-value | value ] command in the diagnostic view.

If you have more questions, you can seek help from following ways:
To iKnow To Live Chat
Scroll to top