Methods used to set the suppression for OTN NE alarms and query the alarms using command lines

The query command is as follows: alm-cfg-get-monstate: alarm name, 0xff,0,0,''''
For example, by running the alm-cfg-get-monstate:R_LOS,0xff,0,0,''' command, you can query the states of all ports that can report the R_LOS alarm on an NE. The query result is enable or disable.
The setting command is as follows: :alm-cfg-set-monstate: alarm name, disable/enable,0xff,0,0,''''
For example, by running the alm-cfg-set-monstate: R_LOS,disable,0xff,0,0,'''' command, you can suppress all the NE ports that report the R_LOS alarm.

Other related questions:
Using command lines to suppress alarms for the OSN 6800
For example, to suppress R_LOS alarms on all ports, run the following command: alm-cfg-set-monstate:R_LOS,disable,0xff,0,0,"";

Commands used to query the performance of boards on a WDM device
To query the performance of boards on a WDM device, run the following commands: :per-get-curdata-new:perall,15m,0xff,0,0, :per-get-curdata-new:perall,24h,0xff,0,0,

Method used to query the alarm reversion setting of a board
In the NE Explorer, click the desired board. Choose Alarm > Alarm Reversion. Then the related alarm reversion setting is displayed.

How can I set alarm severity on a WLAN device
To set alarm severity on a WLAN device, run the alarm-name alarm-name severity severity command in the alarm management view. Run the undo alarm-name severity command to restore the alarm severity to the default setting.

Command and method used to test I2000 alarms
Command and method used to test I2000 alarms: Solution: Caution: Run the following MML commands: a. Simulate alarm reporting. Log in to the MML mode of storage and enter spu ui>sys almsendone 48 6011 1 0,0. Use command lines to check whether alarms are reported successfully. Then, whether alarms are reported is displayed on the OSM. On the I2000 page, an alarm indicating that the power supply status is abnormal is displayed. b. Simulate alarm recovery. Log in to the MML mode of storage and enter spu ui>sys almsendone 48 6011 2 0,0 to check whether the alarm is recovered. If Print the fault list: is null, the alarm is recovered.

If you have more questions, you can seek help from following ways:
To iKnow To Live Chat
Scroll to top