Method used to process and analyze the CPW_OTU_TEL_PATHMIS alarm

1. Possible causes for the CPW_OTUk_TEL_PATHMIS alarm are as follows:
(1) The optical-layer ASON and electrical-layer ASON are enabled at the same time.
(2) The resource reservation statuses on the source and sink boards are inconsistent.
(3) The resource occupancy statuses on the source and sink boards are inconsistent.
(4) The cross-connection configurations on the source and sink boards are inconsistent.
(5) The networkwide electrical-layer flooding modes are inconsistent.
2. Solutions:
(1) Possible cause 1: If the optical-layer ASON and electrical-layer ASON are enabled at the same time but the electrical-layer ASON is not required, disable the electrical-layer ASON.
(2) Possible cause 2: Confirm with the customer to change the resource reservation statuses to the same.
(3) Possible cause 3: Confirm with the customer to change the resource occupation statuses to the same.
(4) Possible cause 4: Check the channel occupation statuses at both ends of the link. If the link is occupied by static services at one end but is occupied by ASON services at the other end, downgrade ASON services to static services. Check whether the egress channel is idle but the ingress channel is not. If unidirectional cross-connections are residual, delete unidirectional cross-connections or add reversed cross-connections.
(5) Possible cause 5: Change the flooding modes of networkwide electrical-layer links to the same.

Other related questions:
Method used to analyze UltraPath for Linux logs
Method used to analyze UltraPath for Linux logs: Record UltraPath for Linux logs in /var/log/message. Logs in the startup phase may be recorded in /var/log/boot.msg. Method used to analyze logs through keywords are as follows: 1. Keyword UP_Event: UP_Event records key events of the UltraPath software, including device report and deletion, and path failure and recovery. After obtaining a log, you are advised to sort it. If the log is important, print it. 2. Keyword: UP_done: UP_done records information of I/Os that have been sent to the physical path but fail to be returned, including the I/O return code (including sense data) and the path object to which I/Os are delivered. 3. Keywords: IO FAILURE: The keyword indicates that an I/O is invalid after retries on UltraPath or switchover and that UltraPath returns I/O errors to the upper-layer module. For example, A1C1P0L0 IO FAILURE. vcmnd SN 301470915 pdev H6:C0:T2:L0 0x00/0x00/0x00 0x00010000 status:6 4. Keywords: Selected path returns NULL: If an I/O does not have an available path, the UltraPath software returns an I/O error to the upper-layer module. The I/O can be a newly delivered one or one that has reselected its path. For example, A0C0P0L0 Selected path returns NULL. vcmnd SN 300578706 5. Keywords: end_request: I/O error: The keyword is printed by the upper block device layer when an error of the I/O that has been delivered to UltraPath is returned to the upper layer. For example, sd 6:0:0:0: SCSI error: return code = 0x00010000 end_request: I/O error, dev sdb, sector 428608. In this example, the SCSI address of the virtual disk with I/O errors is 6:0:0:0, the drive letters are sdb, the error sector is 428608, and the error code is 10000(DID_NO_CONNECT).

Processing of transient TF alarms on WDM equipment
The processing rules are as follows: 1. If the TF alarm is reported by TC1 or TC2, directly replace the board no matter whether the alarm is reported transiently or persistently. 2. For 71SC1/71SC2: a. If the TF alarm is transiently reported, upgrade the board software to 1.12 or a later version. b. If the TF alarm persists for 5s or longer, or the alarm is still transiently reported after the board software upgrade, replace the board. Most transient TF alarms can be avoided by software upgrades. 3. E1SC1/SC2: a. If the TF alarm is transiently reported, upgrade the board software to 1.27 or a later version. For versions earlier than 1.27, the workarounds are not complete therefore the board software upgrade cannot avoid this alarm. b. If the TF alarm persists for 5s or longer, or the alarm is still transiently reported after the board software upgrade, replace the board. Most transient TF alarms can be avoided by software upgrades.

Testing the OSNR with the Agilent 86145B optical spectrum analyzer (OSA) using the integral method
For a 50 GHz/0.4 nm system, follow the procedure below to test the OSNR with an optical spectrum analyzer (OSA) using the integral method: 1. Select the linearity test mode. In the SOFTKEY PANEL area, press the Amplitude key and select Display Mode. In the dialog box that is displayed, select linear. Note: The default testing mode is log, whose values are expressed in dB. The log testing mode is selected by default and is used in most cases. Select linear for linearity test, which is expressed in mW. 2. Set the wavelength range for the test channel. Query the standard wavelength for the to-be-tested wavelength. Take a wavelength of 1560.81 nm in an 80-wavelength system with a bandwidth of 50 GHz/0.4 nm for example. Set the starting wavelength Start WL: 1560.61 nm = 1560.81 �?0.2. Set the ending wavelength Stop WL: 1561.01 nm = 1560.81 + 0.2. 3. Test the total optical power P (mW) in the test channel. Turn on the laser at the transmit end on the OTU for the wavelength. Test the current optical power P. P is the total optical power containing noise. 4. Test the total noise power Pn (mW) in the test channel. Keep the starting wavelength settings in the OSA. Shut down the laser at the transmit end of the OTU of the wavelength. Test the current optical power Pn. Pn is intra-channel noise power. 5. Calculate the signal optical power S using the following formula: S = P �?Pn. 6. Set half of the bandwidth near the center wavelength. Test the noise power Pa for a 0.2 nm channel wavelength that affects services. Set Start WL: 1560.71 nm = 1560.81 �?0.1. Set Stop WL: 1560.91 nm = 1560.81 + 0.1. Obtain the current optical power Pa (mW). 7. Calculate the noise of a 0.1 nm channel: N = Pa/2. N indicates the noise (mW) of a 0.1 nm channel and is required in the calculation of OSNR. 8. According to OSNR definition, calculate the OSNR using the following formula: OSNR = 10lgS/N. Note: 1. During the entire test process, you must enable the test for other wavelengths to obtain the actual OSNR. 2. For calculating average noise power for wavelengths, select the center wavelength with an offset of ±0.1 nm, which is more accurate than that of ±0.2 nm. 3. The test methods are the same as the 40-wavelength system. The only difference is that the bandwidth of the 40-wavelength system is 0.8 nm. The starting wavelength varies depending on the wavelength bandwidth. 4. When using an OSA to test the OSNR of wavelengths that traverse boards with filters, as filters reduce noise base at the channel edge, note that the OSNR will be inaccurate if the noise of the channel edge is used for reference. Therefore, always test the OSNR of wavelengths that traverse the boards with filters using the integral method. 5. The common boards with filters in WDM systems are as follows: M40, D40, WSM9, WSD9, and ITL.

Method used to process user expiration for the USG6000
The account expiration time can be configured on the device. An expired account cannot be used for login. However, the NGFW does not force online users offline after their accounts expire. To restore the user account to the active state, prolong the validity period or reset the expiration date to ensure that the user account never expires. system-view [sysname] user-manage user test [sysname-localuser-test] expire-time 2015/12/31

Can spectrum be analyzed? If yes, how can I analyze it
Airmagent, DingLi WiFi Monitor, WLAN tools of TuZhi Company and sniffer can analyze and simulate spectrum. eSight can also provide detailed spectrum analysis.

If you have more questions, you can seek help from following ways:
To iKnow To Live Chat
Scroll to top