How can I check the reason that a board is reset

Run the display reset-reason command to check whether a board is reset actively or passively.

• If the message "Reason: A link fault fails to be rectified." is displayed, the board is actively reset.
  • If the preceding message is not displayed, the board is passively reset.

Other related questions:
How can I check the running duration of a board
Run the display version command in any view. The message "LPU X: uptime is X week, X day, X hour, X minutes" is displayed next to each board version information list. This message indicates the running duration of the board. For example, if "LPU 2 : uptime is 0 week, 0 day, 6 hours, 1 minute" is displayed, LPU 2 has been running for 6 hours and 1 minutes after registration.

Whether the RESET button on the TN16XCH or TN16UXCM board implements a warm reset or a cold reset on the board
A warm reset.

How to check the reset causes of an interface card
Run the display reset-reason command to check the reset cause of the interface card installed in a slot, determining whether the interface card reset proactively or passively. If the following message is displayed: Reason: A link fault fails to be rectified (which indicates a link fault), the interface card reset proactively. Otherwise, the interface card reset passively.

How can I reset the DEC6001 decoder?
To reset a DEC6001 decoder, use a needle-type object to hold down the RESET button on the decoder for more than 3s to restore the device to factory defaults. Note: The default user name and password for logging in to the DEC6001 web page are admin and HuaWei123 respectively. After the device is restored to factory defaults, the IP address of the decoder is restored to 192.168.0.120.

Whether the RESET button on the system control board of the OSN 9800 implements a warm reset or a cold reset on the board
A warm reset.

If you have more questions, you can seek help from following ways:
To iKnow To Live Chat
Scroll to top