How do I query the Alarm of an AR router?

The Alarm can be queried through the following Web site: http://support.huawei.com/onlinetoolsweb/infoM/index.do?domain=1&lang=en&topicType=alarm

Other related questions:
How do I query the ESN of an AR
The Equipment Serial Number (ESN) of an AR is unique. When applying for a license, provide the ESN of the AR. You can run the display esn command on the AR to check the ESN.

How do I query alarms on a WLAN device
When a WLAN device becomes faulty or works abnormally because the environment does not meet operation requirements, the system generates alarms based on fault types and relevant logs. WLAN product documentation describes alarm description, alarm attributes, alarm parameters, impact on the system, possible causes, and solutions of each feature on a WLAN device. The following tips will help you quickly find reference information about a specific alarm: - An alarm ID uniquely identifies an alarm and allows you to search an alarm by alarm ID for its description and handling procedure. - Alarms that have the same ID but are triggered by different causes are identified by error code (for example, BaseTrapProbableCause). You can search for error codes in the Alarm Reference. - Do not search an alarm based on information carrying a variable, such as the alarm generation time, port number, process ID, or device name. To query a WLAN alarm, perform the following operations: - Query by keyword Log in to and enter a keyword, such as "AP online alarm". You can also obtain the required product documentation and query related alarms. - Query in the product documentation 1. Log in to . 2. Choose Enterprise Network > WLAN. 3. Select a WLAN device model. On the page that is displayed, select the product documentation of the specific version. 4. Query alarms online or download the product documentation for alarm query.

How do I query IP traffic on an AR
The display ip statistics command displays the IP traffic statistics. Generally, you can run this command to check statistics on sent and received packets during service diagnosis. To monitor specific service packets, for example, to implement accounting, network monitoring, and user monitoring based on statistics analysis of network service traffic, configure the NetStream function. To obtain classified IP packet statistics by service data flows, for example, to obtain IP packet statistics of a specific user, configure the IP accounting function.

How do I query the MIB of an AR router?
The MIB can be queried through the following Web site: http://support.huawei.com/onlinetoolsweb/infoM/index.do?domain=1&lang=en&topicType=mib

If you have more questions, you can seek help from following ways:
To iKnow To Live Chat
Scroll to top