What is the maximum number of access users allowed on an S series switch supporting the built-in Portal server

Hi, I cannot answer this question. For details about product specifications, click http://e.huawei.com/en/service-hotline to look up the contact method of your local customer service engineers.

Other related questions:
Maximum number of ACLs supported by S series switches
Sorry, I cannot answer this question. For details about product specifications, click http://e.huawei.com/en/service-hotline to look up the contact method of your local customer service engineers.

What is the maximum number of VLANs supported on S series switches
Hi, I cannot answer this question. For details about product specifications, please dial 4008229999 to consult Huawei technical support.

How to configure the number of concurrent user logins on an AC's built-in Portal server
When local AAA authentication is implemented, the administrator can set the maximum number of connections that a local user can establish. For example, the local user admin1 is created and allowed to log in to the device using Telnet. If the maximum number of connections is set to 1, the local user can establish only one connection with the device after login using Telnet. Enter the AAA view, and set the maximum number of connections that a local user can establish to 1. system-view [AC6605] aaa [AC6605-aaa]local-user admin1 access-limit 1

The maximum number of VTY user interfaces on S series switches
S series switches (except S1700) support the maximum number of VTY user interfaces: The switch defaults up to 5 VTY users online at the same time. You can use the user-interface maximum-vty command to configure up to 15 VTY users to be online at the same time. When the maximum number of VTY user interfaces is 0, no user (including network management users) can log in to the switch.

Configure NAT server on S series switches to allow public network users to access servers on the private network
S7700, S9700, and S9300 series modular switches use SPUs to support the NAT server function.

If you have more questions, you can seek help from following ways:
To iKnow To Live Chat
Scroll to top