Can I directly delete inner VLAN IDs from QinQ configuration

If the switch is running V100R005 or an earlier version, one or more inner VLAN IDs in QinQ cannot be directly deleted. You must delete the current selective QinQ configuration, and then reconfigure the inner VLAN IDs that do not need to be deleted.

For example, the port vlan-stacking vlan 10 to 20 stack-vlan 100 command is configured on the switch. To delete inner VLAN 15, perform the following operations:
Run the undo port vlan-stacking vlan 10 to 20 stack-vlan 100 command to delete the current selective QinQ configuration.
Run the port vlan-stacking vlan 10 to 14 stack-vlan 100 and port vlan-stacking vlan 16 to 20 stack-vlan 100 commands to reconfigure the inner VLAN IDs that do not need to be deleted.
If the switch is running a version later than V100R005, one or more inner VLAN IDs in QinQ can be directly deleted.

Other related questions:
Can I rapidly delete all QinQ configurations of an interface
On a switch running V100R006 or a later version, the undo port vlan-stacking all command can be used to quickly delete all selective QinQ configurations from an interface.

Inner VLAN ID setting for user packets on S series switch when the DHCP Option 82 field contains only one VLAN ID
If the DHCP Option 82 field defined on an S series switch contains only one VLAN ID and specifies the inner VLAN ID value, the switch sets the inner VLAN ID of user packets to 4096. Different carriers process invalid VLAN IDs in the DHCP Option 82 field in different ways. On a network, if the BRAS connected to the switch has specific requirements for invalid inner VLAN IDs in the DHCP Option 82 field, configure the Option 82 format that does not contain the inner VLAN ID. To configure the Option 82 format, run the dhcp option82 format user-defined text command in the system view or interface view.

Can I directly upgrade the SMC2.0 from V100R003C10 to V100R003C10SPC900.
You can directly upgrade the SMC2.0 from V100R003C10 to V100R003C10SPC900.

Can I directly configure presets on the VPC620?
You cannot directly configure presets on the VPC620. You need to configure presets on an endpoint through the serial port and use the endpoint to deliver the presets to the camera.

How can I configure the default VLAN ID of an interface on a CE switch
The default VLAN ID of interfaces is VLAN 1. # Set the default VLAN of an access interface to VLAN 3.
system-view
[~HUAWEI] vlan batch 3
[*HUAWEI] interface 10ge 1/0/1
[*HUAWEI-10GE1/0/1] port link-type access
[*HUAWEI-10GE1/0/1] port default vlan 3
[*HUAWEI-10GE1/0/1] commit
# Set the default VLAN of a trunk interface to VLAN 4.
system-view
[~HUAWEI] vlan batch 4
[*HUAWEI-10GE1/0/1] port link-type trunk
[*HUAWEI-10GE1/0/1] port trunk pvid vlan 4
# Set the default VLAN of a hybrid interface to VLAN 5.
system-view 
[~HUAWEI] vlan batch 5
[*HUAWEI-10GE1/0/1] port link-type hybrid
[*HUAWEI-10GE1/0/1] port hybrid pvid vlan 5

If you have more questions, you can seek help from following ways:
To iKnow To Live Chat
Scroll to top