What can I do if a module of a card is loosened

You can contact technical support personnel or your local Huawei office for help.

Other related questions:
How do I identify the 3G data card indicator
For a WCDMA data card: -If the indicator blinks green twice at short intervals, the data card has not registered with the network. -If the indicator blinks blue once every 2s (0.5 Hz), the data card has registered with the network. -If the indicator is steady blue, dialup succeeds but the data card is not transmitting data services. -If the indicator is steady light blue, dialup succeeds and the data card is transmitting data services. For a CDMA2000 data card: -If the indicator blinks blue once every 2s (0.5 Hz), the data card has not registered with the network. -If the indicator blinks blue twice at short intervals, the data card has registered with the network. -If the indicator blinks blue once every 0.25s (4 Hz), dialup succeeds and the data card is transmitting data services.

Solution of abnormal input to the power module
You can take the following measures if input to the power module is abnormal: If the power supply is abnormal, check whether the power modules and power cables are securely connected. If the inputs of multiple power modules are abnormal, check whether the patch board has normal input.

How do I determine the optical modules and cables supported by a card or switch
For CE series switches: - To determine the optical modules and cables supported by a card of the CE12800 series switches, see the "Indicators and Ports" section of the card model under "Cards" in the CloudEngine 12800 Series Switches Hardware Description. - To determine the optical modules and cables supported by CE8800&CE7800&CE6800&CE5800 series switches, see the "Appearance and Structure" section of the specific chassis model under Chassis > Chassis Models in the CloudEngine 8800&7800&6800&5800 Series Switches Hardware Description.

What Can I Do with ECSs?

You can use ECSs just like traditional physical servers. On an ECS, you can deploy any service application, such as email systems, web systems, and Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) systems.

If you have more questions, you can seek help from following ways:
To iKnow To Live Chat
Scroll to top