How to resolve the problem that a message is displayed on the web interface indicating risks exist

A message indicating risks is displayed on the web interface of an S series switch. This occurs because the device uses a self-signed certificate, which cannot be identified by the browser. However, the login will not be affected. Click Continue to this website (not recommended).

If you do not want this message to show again, purchase a certificate from the CA, and replace the original device certificate with one that can be identified by the browser.

Other related questions:
When I attempt to add more participants, the system displays a message indicating insufficient video resource.
For details, see http://support.huawei.com/enterprise/en/knowledge/KB1000690221.

What should I do if the system displays a message indicating that the user does not exist when I run the sys reset-web-admin command to restore the web interface login password for a VP9000 series MCU?
The system displays a message indicating that the user does not exist when you run the sys reset-web-admin command to restore the web interface login password. No admin user is found. Perform the following operations to solve the problem: 1. Log in to the MCU as the administrator user in SSH2 mode. 2. Run the file rm /ata00:1/svrdata/user.dat and file rm /ata00:1/svrdata_bak/user.dat commands one by one to delete the configuration files of web users. 3. Run the reboot command to restart the MCU. Note: Web users are restored to the initial state. The user accounts that you have created are lost. You must create them again.

How Do I Resolve the Problem That Two OperationCenter Active Nodes Exist
Due to network exception, there may be two active nodes after OperationCenter restarts. Both the active and standby nodes are in the active state. For details,seeHow Do I Resolve the Problem That Two OperationCenter Active Nodes Exist,The applicable version is 3.0.5,3.0.7,3.0.8,3.0.9.

If you have more questions, you can seek help from following ways:
To iKnow To Live Chat
Scroll to top