How can I see the SNMP version used?

The display snmp-agent sys-info version command displays the SNMP version running in the current system.

Other related questions:
How can I see if the clock is synchronized?
The display ntp-service status command displays the status of NTP. Based on the displayed status of the NTP service, you can know the synchronization status and stratum of the local system clock.

How can I see details about a transceiver?
The display transceiver verbose command displays detailed information about the optical module on an interface, including the general information, manufacture information, alarm information, and diagnostic information. The display transceiver diagnosis interface command displays the diagnosis parameters of an optical transceiver.

How can I configure SNMP versions on a CE switch
Three SNMP versions are available: v1, v2c, and v3. The default SNMP version is SNMPv3. # Set the SNMP versions used by the switch to v2c and v3. system-view [~HUAWEI] snmp-agent sys-info version v2c [*HUAWEI] commit # Configure the switch to use all SNMP versions. system-view [~HUAWEI] snmp-agent sys-info version all [*HUAWEI] commit # Set the SNMP version used by the switch to v2c. system-view [~HUAWEI] snmp-agent sys-info version v2c [*HUAWEI] snmp-agent sys-info version v3 disable [*HUAWEI] commit

If you have more questions, you can seek help from following ways:
To iKnow To Live Chat
Scroll to top